What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just one of thoses days..................

welp i was selling some of my Mantellas in order to make room and aquire funds for large fuzzy spiders(shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell the wife). welp i had them sold to an individual, we were figuring out payment and he mentioned the dreaded words: "You wouldnt happen to be interested in any Dendrobates imitator would you?" after a day of mulling it over its costing me money, instead of making money off my frogs its costing me money(~$30 in shipping, versus $100 in profit on the Mantellas with the original plan) for a group of 3 imitators from Saurian Enterprises (Patrick Nabors) bloodlines. cool lil frogs and about the only frog that could have been offered for me to consider.

oh well ill have another cool lil frog to watch the end of next week
smile_n_32.gif

If I new what a "dendrobate imitator" was I would probably be more happy, but seeing as i dont know, Im still happy for you...
cool.gif

Imitator-froglet.jpg

a very interesting lil frog especially when kept in groups as they are ofter wrestling around and such figuring out who is the boss

Back