What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some photos- various CPs & flowers

1stjuly06053.jpg

S. oreophila

1stjuly06077.jpg

D filiformis var filiformis 'red'

1stjuly06103.jpg

B lamellata- first flower

1stjuly06022.jpg

H hispida

14june06006.jpg

Yound D regis with prey

1stjuly06001.jpg

P heterohylla

1stjuly06020.jpg

D callistos- I think!

1stjuly06084.jpg

U bisquamata 'Betty's Bay'

1stjuly06093.jpg

Very Pink P Weser

1stjuly06108.jpg

Pygmy mini-garden coming along quite nicely

Very Very nice. Windowsill plants?

Those are some very nice plants! I love your Heli and your pygmy garden. What all have you got growing in the pygmy pot?

Beautiful plants!

Beautifully grown CP's! I saved the photo of the Byblis to my library. Looks good for D. callistos...a flower photo would nail it when it flowers.

Indeed, real nice plants- I am too afraid to try Sarrs on the windowsill but it looks like it works pretty well
biggrin.gif

Some very nice plants there!

Love your pygmy mini-garden
cool.gif

Beautiful! Great photos and well grown plants. Thanks for sharing those.
smile.gif

Hi,

Thanks for all of the comments. Other than the Heliamphora, all are windowsill plants. The Heliamphora, Sarracenia, Utric, and the filiformis are all fairly recent acquisitions, though, so I cannot really take credit for them. I find that Sarracenia will survive OK and look decent on windowsills, but will not look as good as greenhouse specimens. The pygmy garden contains DD. callistos 'Brookton', closterostigma, ericksonae, nitidula var. nitidula, paleacea ssp. roseana, pulchella 'red/purple', scorpiodes, stelliflora, and nitidula x pulchella. At least, I planted gemmae of all of those species in there in November. I've IDd them all except for callistos and closterostigma. One or both of those are still in there; I cannot distinguish them from the rosettes alone.

Cheers,

Greg

Back