What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving

I am in crisis and won't be around until I can get my feet under me again. I know I have made some plant promises, but until I find a new and stable home I can't fufill them. I am sorry to let anyone down.

I won't be able to tend my plants s if anyone in the area wishes to have them, contact me but make it soon.

So many of you have gone all out to welcome me back here, it pains me to have to part company like this, but sometimes life just smacks ya in the puss.

Please remember me with kind thoughts, and if I have ever done anything for you then continue my efforts at spreading these plants far and wide in the name of love, and spit in the Demon Money's eye!

You're the best folk I have ever met, and I love you all dearly.
May your pleasures be what you find! I'll be back as soon as possible, it's a promise.

Sorry to hear that things have been thrown in to disarray. You know that there'll always be folks here to help get you back on the CP horse and that if any of us can help keep ya on your feet that we will.

It's been great having you back these past couple of months and I sincerely hope that you'll be back with us again soon bearing the best of news. Good luck!

Try to keep things in perspective my brother... every day is a blessing. Live for the moment.

Dyflam

i'll miss you!

smile_h_32.gif

I look forward to your return!

What jimscott said!We will miss you!

Jerry

Well that stinks Tamlin. I am sad to see you go and I too look forward to seeing you return. I have learned alot from you and was shocked when I came across this thread. I hope all gets better for you and your family.

May the road always rise to meet ya Bro, I'm sure I'll still be here waiting for ya, give me a holler if there's anything I can do
biggrin.gif

You have been a great contributer to this great movement. Your absence will be a significant loss for all of us and we will all miss you dearly. Your attitude towards these plants is inspirational and we all wish you better days. Thank you for everything.

Zac -- A proud member of Tamlin's Army

I wish you the best of luck William.
Please return to the forums as soon as life lets you.

Best of luck, I will miss reading your posts. Hope you get back to the regular soon. Also I would gladly help you get back into cps by sending you some of mine.

Best wishes, Tamlin. Hope you return soon.

Best wishes Tamlin. I look forward to your return when life permits.
dewy

I sure picked a bad couple of days to sit out the forum. Bummer! We'll miss ya, William, but I fully expect to see you back soon.

It's been good having you around lately, and sad to see you go again. Happy trails until you return!

Peter

We have all learned from you, and we look forward to your return. Take care.

Tamlin,
it might be too late now, as its 3 days after you made your post and you might not be checking this thread anymore..
(I was gone all weeekend..just checking in on Monday morning.)
but im out in Rochester, and I could take a drive out to Oswego to pick up some of your plants and "babysit" them for you while you are away.
I dont know how big your collection is these days, but I could care for maybe 10-15 Sarrs or VFT's..
(or anything that needs a normal VFT-type dormancy.)
I dont know how well I would do with any of your fancy drosera and pings!  
smile_m_32.gif
although as long as I know the dormancy requirements, if any, I could probably keep those alive too..
so if it will help, I can take care of plants for you..for however long you are away.
Then bring them back out when you are up and running again!
which will hopefully be very soon!
let me know!  
smile.gif

(hmmm..I better PM/email too..has anyone heard from Tamlin since July 7?)

Scot

Call him if you want Scot. 315-342-4139

Back