What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Everyone waiting for auction Items from me..

First off, I'm very sorry for the delay.

I was working on getting everything packed up, on the 26th. When my boss calls me up and says I should pack up a weeks worth of clothes because he took a job that day that we needed to leave for right then. It was a really neat job, but it did cause the delay. Well 1 week turned into 11 days. I just got back last night. Everything that has been paid for, has been shipped out.

Once again sorry.

Hey there Gawd_o0o,
I received my plant today . A D. rotundifoliaX spatulata. I am so happy to add thsi plant to my collection.
I couldn't find the thread on the auction to say plant received.It wouldn't go back far enough.
Do you happen to know who made this cross?
Thanx and keep 'em plants growin'
Lois

Flytraplady5...all the auctions are still in the auction forum. We do not remove anything. There are 7 pages of auctions listings with most of auctions on the last couple pages are completed transaction. Just scan your name down the columns where the topic starter's name is and find Gawd's name...you'll find it.
smile.gif

Your auction can be found HERE

Zac

just a quick note (dunno why I am even reading this thread but oh well
smile.gif
)

D spatulata x rotundifolia is the cross that occurs naturally in Japan to produce what is referred to as D x tokaiensis, tho this might be a unique cross of specific location plants, I do not know

Sorry for the interruption

Carl, you are never an interruption.
smile.gif
That's good information for everyone.

Back