What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important Auction Announcement

schloaty

Staff member
Hi everyone,

If you have paid for your auction winnings via paypal, and NOT heard from me, listen up.

I have just heard from a second person who's money went to TBA@earthlink.net instead of nascbank@earthlink.net.

I don't know why this occurred. TBA usually means "to be announced," so it may be that the nascbank@earthlink.net address was not completely finnished setting itself up yet.

At any rate, the first person to whom it happened re claimed and resent the money with no problem.

Please check your records!

-Dave Schloat, The Treas.

PAH! I know what happened. If you look at the "after the auction" post, there's a link to an email address, telling us where to send the money.

The link SHOWS "nascbank@earthlink.net", but the link LEADS to "tba@earthlink.net".

Misdirected link.... So for all the folks that clicked on the link rather than copy and pasted (or otherwise wrote out) the address got directed to the TBA addy.

^^I realized they screwed that up when I went to send in my cash.

I sent my cash in a while back and I never got any notification from you.  I think I sent it to the right e-mail addy.  So whats the deal?

Copcar,

PM me the name on the Paypal account. I'll double check to make sure I didn't overlook it.

Don't ask me what I think happened.

Someone was trying to skim off the top.
*Points @ Dave*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Someone was trying to skim off the top.
*Points @ Dave*
smile_n_32.gif

Guys,  when I set up the accout, I set it up as nascbank@earthlink.net. ....not NASCbank....I do beleive the e-mail is case sensative.

Back