What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wefeelfine

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
awesome website. it shows how everyone feels all over the world by searching through all the blogs for sentences about how the writer feels. some of the sentences it shows are awesome.

it's flash and best used with a faster comp.

wefeelfine.org

that's kinda cool

It isn't flash but it's a very cool project. That's one of my favorite things about the internet... you can sift through incomprehensible amounts of data and use it to look at the world in ways people never have before. There's something great about being repeatedly surprised by your own creation when it gains a life of its own.

I'm actually taking a new job soon that involves a lot of data mining... hopefully I'll get enough experience to come up with my own project one day.

meh I really dont care much for it as it only uses livejournal. I wonder how much space they are goign to take up after a year... or if they are keeping it after so long?

Back