What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to:

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Hey, Happy Birthday to "David in Brooklyn"!

whooooo

"Bud wiser presents real men of genuise, Mister CP money sorter man"

( he is sorting all the money for the auction right? lol )

happy birthday!

Maybe you can get someone else to take your job over next year for your birthday ! One guy shouldn't be allowed to have that much fun.:;):

Wooooooooooooohooooooo! Schloaty takes a break from processing auction funds to celebrate his BIRTHDAY!

ORRRRR...Schloaty is celebrating his birthday in Tahiti WITH the auction funds. lol

Here's wishing a searing hot celebration to a great guy. Thanks for all you do for the forums and for taking on the hell of processing auction payments. You deserve a happy day and fantastic year ahead!
biggrin.gif

Put some of that dragon sauce on your birthday cake.
smile_n_32.gif

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for all of your hard work getting all the money in, taking care of related problems, and getting out the PMs! Take a day off, eat some hot sauce, and have a good one! And don't let Oz try to give you alien chiggers as a birthday present... It's not such a good deal.

laugh.gif

happy birthday!
smile.gif

Thanks guys!
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Schloaty is celebrating his birthday in Tahiti WITH the auction funds. lol

Yeah, right. While we did even better than last year, I don't think the auction money could even get me a one way ticket!

are there even cps in Tahiti?
confused.gif

HAPPY B'DAY!!

Who cares...I'm sure there are women in grass skirts. Take a few catepillars with you and...voila! hehe

Happy Birthday!!
I hope today is the happiest day of your life, until tomorrow.

Yeah, tomorrow it all goes downhill. He will be 33 years and one day old. Its a slippery slope from there on.
smile_l_32.gif
You'll probably wake up and find a long grey hair coming out of your nose...or one of those thick crooked hairs that stick up in your eyebrow.

Poor Schloaty...
smile_h_32.gif

What a great day! A day to pick on Schloaty.
biggrin.gif

Happy birthday!Man your getting old! LOL
biggrin.gif
I hope you have a good day!

Jerry

33?!! Here we were thinking he'd be going on vacation... How insensitive... He's probably booking a spot in the ol' folks home or buying a wheelchair.

>_>

laugh.gif

May you have a blessed BDAY my friend Your a good Egg!

Jim

Happy birthday!!!!

Happy belated bro... grumble grumble young whipper snappers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ July 13 2006,5:06)]Yeah, tomorrow it all goes downhill. He will be 33 years and one day old. Its a slippery slope from there on.
smile_l_32.gif
You'll probably wake up and find a long grey hair coming out of your nose...or one of those thick crooked hairs that stick up in your eyebrow.

Poor Schloaty...
smile_h_32.gif

What a great day! A day to pick on Schloaty.
biggrin.gif
Whoa PAK... didn't realize we were so close. And you look so much younger than me. What's your secret?

Edit: Please don't flame me or give me a warning for 2 posts...
confused.gif

Back