What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**Deadline for Auction payments**

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hello Everyone

In order for us to wrap up the auction, it was decided at the NASC board meeting last nite (Thurs.) that we need to establish a time limit for payment. We are approaching a month out from the close of the auction and we still have items unpaid for.

So...the last date to pay for an item you won is Friday, July 28th, 2006. That's another 2 weeks to pay up. If you have special circumstances, please contact Schloaty or me.

Any items not paid for after that date will go to the second highest bidder.

Please make every effort to pay for your winnings. Unpaid items or items that will go for less than the high bid will affect our auction total. I would hate to see that happen.

We appreciate your cooperation! Any questions, contact me, Schloaty or any NASC Board member.

Thank you!
Suzanne/PAK

Just a bump.

Bump.

Bumpages

Another bump...get your payments in if you haven't already!
smile.gif

Hi all...if you haven't paid for your auction winnings, please do by this Friday. Any items not paid for will be offered to the next highest bidder.

If you haven't posted to the Auction Forum that you received your item, please do. We need know what items have not been sent out. We need to get these items closed out.

Thank you!

Back