What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

last meal

Ok, this was posted on a different board.

In the US, if you are going to get capital sentence you can eat whatever you want before you die. People have recorded the last meals of inmates put to death.

http://www.deadmaneating.com/dmearch.html

What would yours be?

I have no idea what I would choose. Food is food.
EDIT: I just noticed people chose stuff that was SUGAR FREE. wow.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]EDIT: I just noticed people chose stuff that was SUGAR FREE. wow.

Well if you're used to it, maybe you like the taste better. I believe that there is an even more extensive site, an actual government site, that covers earlier years. Some people have eaten pretty monumentous amounts for their last meal.

Steak, really good eggrolls from NYC, Mountain Dew, Coldstone Creamery ice cream, and cheesecake.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ July 15 2006,11:37)]Steak,  really good eggrolls from NYC, Mountain Dew, Coldstone Creamery ice cream, and cheesecake.
wow thats wiered...i love staek mt. dew and coldstone creamery ice cream! have u tried the birthday cake flavor jim?

Pad Thai and shrimp cocktail

Monkey Brains from Some where in SE asia (they do it and I would want to try it befor I die) unless you can think of any thing weirder. Ive had cows stomach, Cow eyes, Love raw fish.... the abnormal is my favorite

other wise thats very morbid.

Clamatoe juice mixed with any high alcohol beer! yum! yum!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Clamatoe juice mixed with any high alcohol beer! yum! yum!

Once upon a time I held a little faith in high alcohol beer... Until someone released upon this Earth the travesty that was a high alcohol Berliner Weisser. May the heavens forgive us!

But then again, we've already been cursed with French beer and sour Belgian beer, so I figure we're all doomed anyway.
laugh.gif

At least the Red Stripe commercials are funny.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ July 15 2006,11:55)]wow thats wiered...i love staek mt. dew and coldstone creamery ice cream! have u tried the birthday cake flavor jim?
Haven't tried that one, but had this pecan thing with French vanilla ice cream and graham cracker crumbs that I thought was really good.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ July 16 2006,12:54)]Monkey Brains from Some where in SE asia (they do it and I would want to try it befor I die) unless you can think of any thing weirder. Ive had cows stomach, Cow eyes, Love raw fish.... the abnormal is my favorite

This is reminiscent of the oatmeal, mixed with lamb intestines, that VFT Lover 123 was forced to eat, prepared by her mother.

Also reminds me of the appetizer platter served at a place called, "The Big Texan", when I was in Amarillo. That platter had fried and breaded Rattlesnake, Rabbit, Frogs Legs, Buffalo, and something called Mountain Oysters.

Kobe beef, beluga caviar, cristal, a fine brie, and blowfish sushi.

not that i like those, but i might aswell cost the government a little.

My last meal is not appropriate to post.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ July 16 2006,8:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ July 16 2006,12:54)]Monkey Brains from Some where in SE asia (they do it and I would want to try it befor I die) unless you can think of any thing weirder. Ive had cows stomach, Cow eyes, Love raw fish.... the abnormal is my favorite

This is reminiscent of the oatmeal, mixed with lamb intestines, that VFT Lover 123 was forced to eat, prepared by her mother.

Also reminds me of the appetizer platter served at a place called, "The Big Texan", when I was in Amarillo. That platter had fried and breaded Rattlesnake, Rabbit, Frogs Legs, Buffalo, and something called Mountain Oysters.

Did you eat the mountain oysters?

mountain oysters =  bull balls

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheDuke @ July 16 2006,10:56)]Did you eat the mountain oysters?

mountain oysters =  bull balls
Also called "calf fries"... it was breaded, so aside from the grossout factor of being told what they were.... yeah.

wieredst thing ive eaten is alligator tail...which is rely good. i also like sardines(soooo good in olive oil), calamari(squid), caviar, and steamed oysters.
Alex

I'd ask for a hacksaw cake and a big glass of invisible potion. But, since I'm not poor, I don't need to worry much about the death penalty, no matter what heinous crime I might decide to commit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd ask for a hacksaw cake and a big glass of invisible potion. But, since I'm not poor, I don't need to worry much about the death penalty, no matter what heinous crime I might decide to commit.

AKA A piping hot plate of sarcasm! Watch out- it's scalding stuff!
smile_m_32.gif

My mother's pan bread, skillet gravy, sausage, bacon and fresh tomatoes... with a cold IPA.

I would go with my executioner's head on a platter(to prolong my death) served with a side of the jury's organs for wrongfully convicting me. For desert I'd have the judges eyes covered in chocolate because justice is blind.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantFiend @ July 16 2006,11:27)]I would go with my executioner's head on a platter(to prolong my death) served with a side of the jury's organs for wrongfully convicting me. For desert I'd have the judges eyes covered in chocolate because justice is blind.
Amazing
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Alex

Back