What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Otts GreenHouse in Pa

Here is Otts GreenHouse in pa. They sell some CP's but mostly Odd plants and regular plants. Good Place to vist and take some picts. Hope you all enjoy the pict's. I am not that good with a camera.
smile_n_32.gif

OttsGreenHouse-1.jpg

orangetree.jpg

waterfall1.jpg

My Son
SonatOtts.jpg

OtsJungle.jpg

Jim

Looks cool,thanks for sharing the pictures!

Jerry

I live within 30 minutes of Otts! I'll have to go check them out again--never saw neps like that there before!
smile.gif

They had about 5 full grown Neps and some smaller ones in 4 " pots
If more people would buy carnivorous plants they would get more in.
They had VFT and some Dana's and tornoks. Darn cool place

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ July 16 2006,10:12)]looks more like a rainforest than a greenhouse, wow!
You said it! What a beautiful place.

What a beautiful place! Great photos.

But...

***SMACK!*** for Big Photos! If you can, its good to use "internet" size photos for posting. That's a killer for dialup folks and you can't see the pics without scrolling all around. I have a 21-inch monitor at work and I still have to scroll to see all of the photos. Try to resize them before posting if you can.

It looks so cool and green there I just move in lock, stock and barrell.
smile.gif

sorry plant a kiss. Will try to as you wish, forgive? :eek:)

I think that is the place.I found last October, somewhere near Paradise or Intercourse( please don't censor , these are actual names of towns in SW Penna.) They had mounds and mounds of chrysanthemums outiside . That is what caught my attention.
They had VFTs S. purpurea "Brunswich Beauty' and some other hybrids.
The plants were in very bright red plastic pots. Which I have since discovered came from the Flytrap Far,in North Carolia.
Thanx for listening and keep 'em plants growin'
Lois

lol Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...ok Jim. I will take my rug beater and put it away.
smile_l_32.gif

I always want to call you Tim.
confused.gif
I have to tell myself...Tim is Jim. hehe

Back