What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back Home in Historic Oswego

I'm back home and unpacked again, starting to resume what passes for me as a life but there are kinks in my tail and my spirit is a lot like a wilted spinich salad. The plants are all in better shape than I am. Thanks for all the concern you have all shown and please accept my apologies for worrying you. As soon as I get my ziplock zipped I will see about the plant sendings. I have a lot of emails and PM's to get through. As for the explanation.....I am going through menopause.

yay youre back! Im sure things will get better!

I would like to believe that things will get better. Actually they have....I'm back with my friends!

welcome back, you had me real worried there brother

its cause tamlin is so cool! the forums were so blah with out you!

whats the matter?

Glad your back in the saddle but remember to keep your priorities straight. First comes Tamlin and Family. We here are down the line a ways. Usually good for a few laughs though and some word games too. Some kind of entertainment has to be good for you, might as well be us CP nuts I suppose.:;):

Welcome back, my brother.
smile.gif

Back