What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

safari at schoaty's

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date

schloaty

Staff member
Man, Friday night the luna moth, now this!

bigbite.jpg

That snake sure has a mouthful! I can't tell if the toad is alive or dead in this picture...

Dead or alive, it certainly does seem indifferent, doesn't it?
~Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (seedjar @ July 30 2006,10:16)]Dead or alive, it certainly does seem indifferent, doesn't it?
~Joe
Haha, it does!

Snake: "I'm eating you right now."
Toad: "Eh, whatever."

The toad was alive. When I snapped the pic, the snake got scared and spit him out. He ran away - my version of a repreive, I guess.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ July 31 2006,9:33)]The toad was alive. When I snapped the pic, the snake got scared and spit him out. He ran away - my version of a repreive, I guess.
laugh.gif
The toad wasn't worried - it could see a vision of the future that we couldn't ....

smile_h_32.gif

I was so relieved to read the snake spit him out. Was he hurt?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The toad wasn't worried - it could see a vision of the future that we couldn't ....

That sounds like a line out of a book. lol I like that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Was he hurt?

Yer kiddin', right? He was half swallowed for crying out loud.

Wait a minute....that doesn't sound so bad....
smile_m_32.gif

I see. The frog was thinking, "This snake is never going to fit all of me in his mouth," and the snake was thinking, "Oh man, how am I going to fit all of this frog in my mouth!?" But their expressions came from the realization that something big enough to fit them both in it's mouth was looming over them with a camera.
~Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I see. The frog was thinking, "This snake is never going to fit all of me in his mouth," and the snake was thinking, "Oh man, how am I going to fit all of this frog in my mouth!?" But their expressions came from the realization that something big enough to fit them both in it's mouth was looming over them with a camera.

And had the cameraman been slightly more observant, say, as a frog or snake, he would have seen that he had too had something to be worried about.

wow! what a picture you got. can't say that i've ever seen that before.

Back