What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music Video

• Thread starter mabudon
  • Start date

mabudon

Metal King
this is a Star Wars/Scorpions influenced video, with a healkthy dose of action figures and a few custom pieces thrown in, it's about 2 minutes long, comments would be appreciated as with last time (endparenthesis, is this a bit more to your liking
biggrin.gif
? )
Rockin Deuce

Speakers on my PC aren't working unfortunately but I was mesmerised by the clip and had a bit of a laugh. Is the artwork of the robot peering through the broken building sourced from Queens News of the World album?? or did they take it from somewhere else.

LOL "they" (meaning my wife) took it from the living room, it is indeed the back cover of News of the World, good eye man!!
(and the guy freaking out is none other than ME!!!)

Cool. By "they" I meant Queen. I wasn't sure if the artwork was done specifically for Queen or if they yanked it from somewhere else.

hahaha Amusing, quite amusing. Loved seeing you rock out and the Drosera cameo. I was little worried when Darth Vader showed up, but then when he started rockin' out, I knew it was all good.
laugh.gif

That's hilarious! I loved it! Make another one!
biggrin.gif

That's better than most videos you see on TV.

I have no speakers so I didn't get to rock, but it was cool seeing you. Far out!

Cool man! I too have somehow "lost" my speakers since I rebuilt my studio/work area. But it was cool seeing your video!

The News of the World art is classic so many memories when I see that!

man, all these CP people with no speakers!!
I'm glad you enjoyed it, I tried to make it so that pretty much anyone could at least laugh at it )and of course I had to put myself in there freakin out too, just because)

AND I knew folks here would appreciate the quick sundew cameos- a friend of mine actually thought they were bowls of salad!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]man, all these CP people with no speakers!!

My thoughts exactly! Oh well, speakers are a dime a dozen nowadays and a decent pair can be picked up for a couple of bucks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]a friend of mine actually thought they were bowls of salad!!!

Does your friend happen to be a fly? That'd explain it.

Back