What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy Birthday to the Patron Saint of the Nepenthes!

Lawdy Lawdy, look who's Fawty!  lol  Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Tony...you're catching up to me!
biggrin.gif
 hehehe   Actually, its a great age...you're just hitting your stride.  You are mature...wise...experienced.  Kids look up to you in all your wisdom and think..."How old do you think he is?  A 100??."  
laugh.gif

I'm kiddin', I'm kiddin!  You are fine as frog's hair and a great person, a great (ex) mod (of the good ol' days) and a wonderful asset to the forums.

I hope you have a terrific day in the greenhouse celebrating with a cup o' nep and some cake.  Blow out all the candles and make a good wish.  And give thanks to the candle-gods that you aren't as old as ME!  lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-PAKinB

Happy birthday Tony! Thanks for helping to make this forum a better plance. Hope you have a great day!
smile.gif

Happy Birthday Tony!

Happy Birthday!!!

Wow! Your bday and you're helping ME with my fogger? awww... such a nice guy! so more "happy bdays" to you than ever lol.. NOW GO FINISH THE GREENHOUSES! NO MORE BREAKS!! hehe

I think Tony needs one of those Monster Foggers so he can hide in the greenhouse and no one could find him.
laugh.gif

Happy birthday Tony!
biggrin.gif

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Aug. 16 2006,2:13)]I think Tony needs one of those Monster Foggers so he can hide in the greenhouse and no one could find him.
laugh.gif
Actually I got mine for a really good deal. And I offered to pick one up for Tony and ship it to him... But mine is "too small" for his huge 3 green houses. lol so seee... my fogger will be too small for me too! (one day)

Happy birthday! Am I late again due to the time difference?
laugh.gif

Thanks all :> ya... I just reached the top of the hill lol. Just ordered my shiny red sports car and hair implants. Comes with a free bonus.. one hot 18yr old babe woot! (don't tell my wife)
smile_m_32.gif

I know gotta go work on the greenhouse.. 12 more footings to fill and I can actually start erecting the main frame!! Still a loooooong way to go though for operational status.

T

Back