What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stolen plant

I think Kahnli broke in; reached over their new stereo, TV, and computer; and walked out with his capensis.

I made a lost pet poster and slipped it under her door.
Have you seen capensis. She's a weedy little monster but we love her. She is very freindly and will eat food from your hand. If you find her cute I'm sure I have many pups around that I can give you and teach you how to care for.

two hours later the capensis was back on the front porch and accompanied along with a lengthy apology letter. She stated that she thought the plant had been abandoned.
anyway, I have a pot of capensis and a care sheet that I will leave by her door today.

AWsome!

How could one think it was abandond! Such a cute plant couldnt be abandond could it?

So many orphans at big do it youre selfs stores..

not enough space to save them!
smile_h_32.gif

"thought it was abandoned"..yeah right!
well, at least she gave it back.."I thought it was abandoned" was obviously the best excuse she could come up with that didnt make her look like an outright theif...(which she clearly was)

Back