What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats up with the forums lately?

It's odd how it started about the time Ozzy started his Bush topic.

I was able to get the problem to happen in internet exporer also. We are looking into it
smile.gif

Hmmm So far it seems to be working correctly now. Whatever you guys did its working. Atleast for now at work.

Well I am back at home and I am back to the double click for going back now. I am running XP pro with the latest IE. At work where it was running fine last night the computer was running 2000 with IE 6 I think. I duno itws strange.

I've had the same problem for a year or so. I think it's related to the IE pop up blocker.

IE 6 is old and vulnerable, IE 7 is still beta and Firefox is naff looking in my opinion.

The only decent browser is Safari but I have a PC at home!  
smile.gif

LOL  Yuck a MAC user.  EEEEWWWW  LMAO  
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

I just turned off the popup blocker and going to see if that helps.  I Have another proggy for that anyway.

Edit: Nope thats not the issue. Seems to be only on my XP machine. Very interesting.

It isn't happening today and the only change, other than the new day, is that I'm here via Mozilla.

Strange because its doing it on some parts and not on others.  I duno I;m stunped.  I;m not a coder and not trying to be.  Just gets a little agrivating sometimes when I am trying to use the back key on my mouse or even clicking but ts not that big a problem. Once you addapt to it.

In a side-by-side comparison, it's happening in Internet Explorer and not in Mozilla. I leave it to others to interpret the data.

Back