What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back...again

...what are snowbirds...ive only been here for 11 months... haha!

welcome back!

Welcome back Nikki. I feel sorry for you being so close to Ozzy now.
smile_m_32.gif

Enjoy growing plants in that climate. You'll be overloaded with them in no time.
smile.gif

JBL must be in love. He hasn't made a post in 6 months, but he has to talk to Niki. I hope you two will be very happy together. Will I be invited to the wedding?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Sep. 11 2006,7:13)]JBL must be in love. He hasn't made a post in 6 months, but he has to talk to Niki. I hope you two will be very happy together. Will I be invited to the wedding?
Of course you'll be invited.

We'll need a wedding photographer.
smile.gif

Welcome back, Niki! You just had to KNOW that Mark & Andrew were gonna bust on ya!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Sep. 11 2006,5:06)]You just had to KNOW that Mark & Andrew were gonna bust on ya!
Yah them 2 are crazy... errr- wait a second!!
Can I come to the wedding too? As long as there is free food and a CP walk I'm in!!! (Don't forget free food!)

Glider14:Snowbirds are people from Canada
smile_m_32.gif
 I'm from Canada living in Florida now so that's why I'm known as the snowbird around here. Well actually only two people call me snowbird...guess which two!
smile_n_32.gif

Thanks JustLikeAPill!

JBL: Yeah I feel sorry for me too
smile_n_32.gif
 The humidity here is bad for me but great for the CP's. I can't wait! So I guess we're getting married now?? Hmmmm....

0zzy and Andrew: The relationship I have with JBL has got nothing to do with you two, so stay out
smile_n_32.gif

JimScottScoot!: Of course I knew that Jim! This wouldn't be TF if those two weren't cracking jokes and such
smile_m_32.gif
 It's all in good fun though
cool.gif

One last thing for Andrew: Aren't you proud of me for making just ONE post instead of six
cool.gif
 Oh, and no free food!

-Niki-

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]0zzy and Andrew: The relationship I have with JBL has got nothing to do with you two, so stay out
smile_n_32.gif

No problem. I'll stay out and you can be all his. He used to be mine though. You two make a pefect couple. I can't wait to see your offspring. It'll be a snowbird with chicken legs.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
One last thing for Andrew: Aren't you proud of me for making just ONE post instead of six
cool.gif
 Oh, and no free food!

Andrew, are you proud of me, I just made one post too. And no free food, you'll have to earn what you eat.

I'm sensing a little jealousy from Ozzy here. Don't worry Nikki, Andrew can eat all he wants. Ozzy has plenty of pork belly to go with my chicken legs.
smile_n_32.gif

Haha pork belly
smile_n_32.gif

JBL, I like your sig
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Back