What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to....

• Thread starter glider14
  • Start date

glider14

Always a newbie
Est! now your an adult(legally)! make your own choices and stuff like that! happy birthday to ya!
Alex

Happy birthday!

Jerry

Happy Birthday Est! Hope you get all sorts of neat stuff today
icon5.gif

Happy Birthday!!

Best wishes in college and what BCK said!
smile_m_32.gif

Thanks guys!

I had a great birthday, and I got some neet stuff! Among them is a ring that is part of out family tradition; when you turn 18 you get a ring with the family crest on it- very cool. I'm glad because it fits pretty well, something that is difficult with my fingers (big finger joints.) Also, I got a shirt and soccer gloves (from my oldest brother and his wife,) among other things.

Was a very nice day. I got to hang out with my family and with a friend later on in the day and eat plenty of good food! Alas, tomorrow I need to do quite a bit of homework, but it aint no thang.
smile_n_32.gif

Thanks folks!

(oh, and I'm finally starting to feel better, too! I should be able to get all my PM's out this weekend.)
smile.gif

Happy B D J,I mean EST

Happy Birthday!
smile.gif

Happy Birthday!

Sounds like you had a great day. Happy Birthday !

Another one I missed.
confused.gif
Dang it.

I'm glad you had a great birthday.
biggrin.gif
Thats a wonderful age to be! I hope you have a terrific year ahead full of special things.

The ring sounds cool.
smile.gif

Happy birthday, Alex!

woah...est's name is....Alex!! yay another Alex!
Alex(haha)

EDIT: no its not...his is Jonathan...where did you get alex from Jim?

Back