What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leet Code (fire fox)

I just rebuilt my computer and forgot to save the Adons for my Firefox browser...

I rember some one had the link for it.

Can I get it?! *tear*

Did you forget about Google too?
smile.gif

https://addons.mozilla.org/

I know where the addon stuff is, I searched the Leet code plugin, and it didnt show up, I wonderd if it must have been under a diferent name. Ill have to keep looking. Because the post got deleted.

thanks.

I'm lost whats the leet code?

wh3n p30p|3 7ry 70 m4k3 7h3m 53|v35 |00k R34||y (00|.

7h15 15 L337 (0d3.

translates to...

when people try to make them selves look really cool.

this is leet code.

We have gone over this stuff before! but it also does Binary, and Morise code,and those 00010 stuff... kinda neat.

Why?
confused.gif

vv}{'/ ?
confused.gif
confused.gif

kids are failing english in school but can understand and decipher that stuff? interesting

When I was in high school, I remember people speaking in Ob language for a lttle while: adding an ahb sound before every vowell sound. Although it could lead to monstrosities like Robonobald MobacDobonobald and spobaghobettobi, it became pretty undestandable if you worked at it. I can't remember why anyone bothered with it, but it must have seemed like a good idea at the time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Sep. 17 2006,10:53)]kids are failing english in school but can understand and decipher that stuff? interesting
lol! lol! LMAO...
smile.gif
laugh.gif

I feel like such a looser. I just read the l337 code nepenthes_ak posted like it was normal type. I play way to much Counter Strike. I want my life back

biggrin.gif

175 0k |337 (0d3 ru|35..

|\/|1n35 pr347y 345y 70 r34d. 8u7 7h475 (4u3 1m r34||y |4zy.

4nd 1m 4(u74|y k1nd 0f p4551n6 3n6|15h.

(R4ZY!

that gives me a freaking headache

I'd rather type backwards.

Oot em.

!nuf si sdrawkcab gnipyt
!yzarc era lla uoY

im not crazy, slightly psycotic maybe, lil deranged sure, a smidgion wacked definatly, but not crazy.......................

Back