What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

say it aint so Willie!!

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
Willie busted!

can i go on tour with him?
smile_n_32.gif

Surprise surprise. Maybe he, the kid from the sixth sense, and the dell guy can have a smoke-off.

misdemeanor for a pound and a half.................im hanging with the wrong ppl.............

narcotic mushrooms? LMAO!! never heard of a narcotic mushroom, according to my dictionary the terms narcotic and mushrooms do not go together....................

Ooh boy. Reminds me of the NA crazies. Everything's a narcotic. If it's speed, it's a narcotic. Shroom's? Oh yes narcotic. Cocaine? That's a narcotic right there.

Then they tell me i'm in denial about my addiction while they chain smoke and drink coffee.

smile.gif

Aww surely you can't be happy can you? Willie Nelson's music may be for old people but I like his political views.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary

nar·cot·ic (när-ktk)
n.

A drug derived from opium or opiumlike compounds, with potent analgesic effects associated with significant alteration of mood and behavior, and with the potential for dependence and tolerance following repeated administration.

dont quite fit mushrooms to my knowlege of their chemical make-up. hallucinogenic is the correct term.

Who's happy about it?? And Willie's music is for everyone!

Capslock

Willie is still goin' and "allegedly" Keith Richards is still alive. Don't make it right and still sends a bad message to the kids ! I'm no saint but it's a hard row to hoe. Come on Willie, A POUND !!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseraguy @ Sep. 19 2006,7:28)]Willie is still goin' and "allegedly" Keith Richards is still alive. Don't make it right and still sends a bad message to the kids ! I'm no saint but it's a hard row to hoe. Come on Willie, A POUND !!!
What? You lost me on that one.

In his defense I don't think kids these days are listening to a whole lot of Willie.

speaking from a fair amount of personal experiance with both alcohol and marijuana..............ive gotten myself in stupid and down right dangerous situations due to alcohol.....heavily under the influence of marijuana i rarely left the couch unless it was to track down some ice cream(9 times out of 10 on foot)

havent done marijuana in....................i believe next month will make it 5 years, dont drink much anymore either. rarely will you ever see me with more than 3 beers or mixd drinks in my system.

edit: i do have 'scripts from docs for some kick arse perscription drugs but i hate opiates with a passion, to many freaking side effects. taken only as needed though after last weeks surgery im weaning myself off of hem pretty good. after the next surgery in the spring i should be "drug free" other than the ocational beer

ditto rattler mt, but still don't want my 13 year old to smoke anything. Willie is sending the message out to the kids that hey I can still go bankrupt, smoke on the roof of the white house and live a life of luxury with all the fancy do dads that I need/want. OH,ya AND not go to jail when the guy down the street would for the same thing. I hope that the kids aren't listening to Wille. Good grief !! OK I give up, I'll use him as an example. Smoke dope... look like Willie or Keith, if that don't work nothing will.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Smoke dope... look like Willie or Keith, if that don't work nothing will.

LMAO! i gotta give yah that one, good thinking!!

as for Willie being bankrupt IIRC his accoutant took off with the money and no one has found him yet.

i understand about your kid, ive got one here 2 years younger so its going to be coming my way in a few short years. problem is i have zero problems with the use of it howeve my dad laid down the law with "any problems you get yourself into, your getting yourself out of" i knew he ment it, and after i wrecked a friends car(oddly enough neither drunk nor stoned just tired, though my friends were all drunk) he proved it though other than he stepped in when a friends father tried to take advantage of the situation. still cost me a pretty penny of my real hard earned money out of my pocket

Rattler, Good for you! I'm proud. Did you ask the doc about the pills I told you about that should be better for you?

Droseraguy, did you ever do anything when you were a kid? I know you're a parent and it's commendable that you don't want your kid to use drugs, but kids will be kids. I know many people, adults even, that use on a regular basis (some innocent things, some not), and lead perfectly successful lives. I don't think kids are looking up to willie nelson, really. The people kids look up to talk about bustin' caps in people , smoking crack , and slapping their ho's. None of those are good Idea's for anyone. I think Willie is mild mannered compared to those artists.

I'm not saying anyone should use drugs, It's certainly easier not to sometimes. They can mess you up if you'r not careful (and sometimes even if you are). If you don't want to take a risk, don't use. I think it's important to keep an open relationship with your kids and let them know what you think, hear what they think , and tell them you won't blow up. Kids won't tell you anything if they don't have to if they know you'll get angry.

Didn't Willie once run back into his burning house to rescue his stash? Smelling pot on his bus must have been such a shock to that officer that he forgot to treat Willie the same as he would have treated, say, four young black man found with the same in their car.

JLAP..................knee doc gave me something else(forget the name) its about half way between Vicadin and Perc's that i like and is working well at lower doses. going to have my reg doc switch me from perc's to it.

Fantastic!

Sheridan I am glad to hear your surgery went well.

Now to the Willie issue. I need to move to La is possesion of a pound and a half is only a misdemeanor. Thats insaine! I thought GA had decent laws when anything up to an OZ is a misdemeanor. Unless its in a few seperate bags then its turned into intent to destibute and thats a felony. Anywho. Everyone knows Willie smokes. In fact its much better for you than drinking. The only down side is smoking it, but there are plenty of other ways to get off on MJ than smoking. I will not go into that though. Its a shame that the idiotic congress of the day banned MJ before doing any studies on it and they were listening to the propiganda of one or two people of the time and gor SCARED of the lazyt mexicans because they were smoking it and then not doing anything. There are far less health risks with MJ than alcohol. There are plenty of other reasons to grow MJ too. 1 acre of hemp(male MJ plants) makes as much paper as 9 acres of threes do IIRC. Then it grows in one season instead of many. The hemp seed is the world most balanced food stock. Consisting of the proper balance of amino acids and other fats. Not to mention hemp rope is REAL strong and IIRC its stronger than nylon. Maybe not the new stuff I saw on TV that can lift 9 cars, but its strong and last a long time. Hemp jeans can last about 10 years!!! The list goes on and on.

Yet Willies situation just goes to reinterate a point I try to make to everyone I knwo riding dirty. OBAY THE LAWS and DO NOT give them a reason to pull you over!!! I have seen too many episodes of cops where the runners were carrieing POUNDS of MJ and speeding with it. Dumbarses! If your riding dirty you do the speed limit wear your seatbelt, even when you normaly don't, and do everything your suposed to do. I feel sorry for Willie. Big brother needs to lay off MJ. I donlt think children should be allowed to do it, but I think it should be like alcohol. 18 or 21 to buy. Heck I would grow my own, but thats a different story.

Don;t give me this BS about MJ being a gateway, because that is BS. The only time I did anything else as a kid was when I couldn;t find MJ or I just wanted to try it. Although I am like Rattler I don;t like opiates and don;t like to drink. I would rather blaze anyday. Because normaly one and I am done. Anywho I am getting side tracked. They should just leave poor old Willie alone.

I seriously need to consider joining NORML. This BS with the government needs to stop. MJ is harmless, and has much more medicinal value than some of thes horable perscription drugs! Some of those things are horable and have more side effects than you can shake a stick at!

Back