What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barry's new CP book

Woo Hooh! I just got notification from Amazon that my pre-ordered book is on its way.
This is the long awaited new book on CP's by Barry Rice.

Looking forward to it!
Peter
cool.gif

All right, I wonder when mine will go out, I can't wait!

Had to check my e-mail when I read yours was being shipped. It's a case of good news/bad news. Good news: It's shipped! Bad news: Its estimated date of arrival is the 28th
smile_h_32.gif
. I don't want anyone posting and ruining the plot/story before I get a chance to read it, ya hear!

yea really cause Im probably not gonna be getting mine for another year... cause... im just cool like that..
cool.gif

Yah- don't ruin anything! Mine won't be here till mid-late october. LOL

You guys beat me to the punch! I also got an email today saying my copy had shipped.

I'm very excited about getting it and reading through it. And my delivery estimate also said the 28th, but I always get stuff from Amazon within a few days of the shipping date. I estimate getting it Saturday or Monday.

I just order myself a copy from amazon, they said I could expect delivery by 10 October. Not good, I am expecting Barry to visit my home to see my collection on the 29 or 30th of September. He says he doesn't even have any copies of the book himself, yet, so he can't bring any with him. If it doesn't arrive from amazon early, I won't be able to get him to autograph it.
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joseph Clemens @ Sep. 22 2006,4:31)]I just order myself a copy from amazon, they said I could expect delivery by 10 October. Not good, I am expecting Barry to visit my home to see my collection on the 29 or 30th of September. He says he doesn't even have any copies of the book himself, yet, so he can't bring any with him. If it doesn't arrive from amazon early, I won't be able to get him to autograph it.
smile_h_32.gif
Why not pay for faster delivery?

Recieved my copy 4 days ago via Borders books. It's a great book. Nice photos and layout.

Brian

Early to mid oct.
smile_h_32.gif

Don't the brick and mortar stores have this for sale?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LLeopardGGecko @ Sep. 22 2006,11:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joseph Clemens @ Sep. 22 2006,4:31)]I just order myself a copy from amazon, they said I could expect delivery by 10 October. Not good, I am expecting Barry to visit my home to see my collection on the 29 or 30th of September. He says he doesn't even have any copies of the book himself, yet, so he can't bring any with him. If it doesn't arrive from amazon early, I won't be able to get him to autograph it.
smile_h_32.gif
Why not pay for faster delivery?
I tried every option, earliest shipping date was 27 September. Still no good.

I ordered mine yesterday from amazon.com I even selected the "Super Saver Discount" shipping option (slower) But just a moment ago- I got noticed that it has shpped :-D I'm sorry to you guys that pay more to have it shipped "faster"
smile_n_32.gif

Andrew

I just got my book in the mail too (ordered from Amazon)! The estimated arrival was Sept 28th, which I doubted because they shipped it out from a location 35 miles away from home.......

Back