What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want a new signature?

• Thread starter vraev
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vft

vraev

Carnivorous plant enthusiast
Admin
Hi guys,

I was making myself a new VFT sig..and I was wondering if any more ppl here are interested in getting a sig too. I guess it also helps me know more of you guys better.
smile.gif

here are a few::

NOTE:: From info I recieved about new forum rules. The sigs will be downsized to the size I currently have. Sorry for inconvinience.

sig1vm1.jpg

Mine
smile_n_32.gif

sig2ts9.jpg

sig3xz8.jpg

Taken

sig4qs2.jpg

sig5lf5.jpg

sig6yi9.jpg

sig7me5.jpg

Depending on how ppl like them...I can make diff pics in that template.

cheers,

vraev

PS:: Images are random pictures that I just saved from this forum posters and other sites. I hope the author isn't pissed at making sigs from his image.

Just what every forum needs... bigger signatures...
confused.gif

well.....there is no rule or something about it....sooo do u want a sig or not?
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Very talented!

i like my sig but thats some really cool stuff.............if i could get a really good shot of my jac. x izumae i might have yah do me one up anyways. vedy vedy nice

yeah...sure....just put it here and I'll make one for ya.

thanx for the compliments.
smile.gif

mn that last shot of you beautiful JF makes me drool every time i see it

oooohh Yeah. I had fancy sigs on other boards and just never got around to getting someone to make one for me for here. vraev I would love to get a sig made, but give me a little bit to get you a good picture of something. Probably my GH after its done and a plant of mine. That may be cool. Thanks for this offer.

kewl...np. just post the pic and I'll make one.

here is one for nepenthes_AK....Its kinda hard to use potrait pics as when u resize them for sig size they become too small.... but hey...here is what I came up with.

sig8qr2.jpg

Wow neat! I like the third one in the examples you posted. May I please have one like that?
smile.gif
You're very talented

here ya go.

sig9qr7.jpg

Thanks I love it!
smile_m_32.gif

np man!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (vraev @ Sep. 26 2006,6:02)]well.....there is no rule or something about it....sooo do u want a sig or not?
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

BE ADVISED:

As disscussed in other topics, the forum rules ARE being rewritten. Although the "final" copy is not out yet... You should know that so far it seems signature images will be limited to 55 x 270 pixels at 72dpi = 15k So please, if you are making sigs for people... Make sure it falls within this guidline otherwise- alot of people are going to be getting PMs once the final copy of the rules comes out...
(Hey PAK- have you finished reviewing the final draft yet?
smile_n_32.gif
)
Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (vraev @ Sep. 27 2006,12:36)]np man!
smile.gif
Ummmm... I'm not a man
confused.gif

sorry about that Trapper7. I forgot that these forums have a lot of female members as well.
smile_h_32.gif

adnedarn: wow....well that makes sigs pretty small...but I guess it is required for fast loading then..sure...

here is how the sig looks at 270x41 keeping the same aspect ratio. Comes to 15k.

PS:: trapper 7 here is how yours would look? Kinda disappointing as all detail is lost. But I guess its for fast loading.
smile_h_32.gif

siggg6.jpg
sig2pq5.jpg

Im saving the pictures on my computers, and I think he was joking?

But it might end up being a bandwith problem...

and thanks I really like the siggy.

I was offering them to you incase you had wanted to use them for others, but that works great also!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (vraev @ Sep. 26 2006,10:42)]adnedarn: wow....well that makes sigs pretty small...but I guess it is required for fast loading then..sure...

... Kinda disappointing as all detail is lost. But I guess its for fast loading.
smile_h_32.gif
Actually- I think those you made look pretty darn good at that size. And the size is set for those of the members that are on dial up. We don't want people to not come here so often because They have the redownload the same image 15 times a page...

Back