What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when to get nervous out hunting...........

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
Two guys go hunting. Jerry has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life. When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand.
When he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream. He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!"
Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really tried!! When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said - 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?', I couldn't keep quiet any more!"

smile_l_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

lol Those chipmunks must know your sugargliders, Rattler!

yeah they must Est...................thats one night im never going to forget
smile_n_32.gif

Nep ak i aint explaining it
smile_n_32.gif

Haha, thats cute.

LOL! Good one!

oh boy tell us the sugar glider inciedent...i gotta watch out for mine! ill PM ya cody

ive posted it atleast twice............short version:

didnt get the gliders cage closed after the evening feeding.

glider comes out to play at 2 am when im sound asleep.

glider jumps onto my bare leg, with its sharp claws, a lil to close tot the family jewels

i, thinking im in immediate, very serious danger wake up out of a dead to the world sleep and proceed to levitate a good 4 feet off the bed howling like a banshee swatting whatever horror was attacking me across the room.

when i come to my sences i find a very confused glider sitting on top of my dresser.

aww! poor thing! the glider i mean
smile_n_32.gif

Alex

OHHH I get it nowI must have read it to fast (glider I had read it to fast and wasnt paying atention)

Glad to have you on board, AK. I was worried for a minute there.

Back