What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preparing for Halloween!

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I carved my pumpkin last night. This is how it turned out. It's my first time cutting out a pumpkin with so many details, usually I just do a silly face, but I wanted something more challenging this time
smile_n_32.gif

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4593/halloweenpumpkin001vf7.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9468/halloweenpumpkin002te6.jpg

-Niki-

That looks cool!Did you use a pattern or just free hand it?

Jerry

Wow, good job. Wish I had time for stuff like that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cool85k5 @ Oct. 01 2006,1:24)]That looks cool!Did you use a pattern or just free hand it?

Jerry
Freehand
smile.gif

And CopCarFC- I have no life
smile_n_32.gif

im doing a nep!

smile_k_ani_32.gif

I wanna go totaly crazy... Im gonna go steal a pumkin now...

Stealing is a no no
confused.gif
Shame on you! lol

Jerry

oh you know im just kidding!

Im probably gonna go buy one, cause I dont feel like getting shot at.

i can see it now...front page reads! "Teen killed by shotgun while stealing punmpkin" what a horrible way to die.
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Alex

I really enjoy Halloween. I usually start planing my cosume for the following year the day after Halloween.

Trapper7 awsome job at the freehand.
cool.gif

Maybe we should have a Contest to see who can do the best pumkin carving? Have a set of rules on what you can use and cant.

Thanks TheAntiLion
smile.gif
You're just like me, I LOVE Halloween. My dog already has her costume
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

NOOO please dont dress up youre animal!
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Oct. 03 2006,3:29)]NOOO please dont dress up youre animal!  
confused.gif
Oh give me a break, I wouldn't do it if she didn't like it, but she obviously does. I hate it when people say that dressing up your animals is 'cruel'. If you do it and your animal obviously hates it and you still do it to be 'cute' for your own amusement, then that's wrong, but my dog actually shows off her costume.

Back