What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EYE floaters....

• Thread starter 7santiago
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Usually in both eyes at the same time.

Ugh. I've only had them in one eye at a time and only my right eye. But mine sound just like yours. At first its a dot but it grows. By the time it rims my eye, its really scintillating like mad.

over the summer I had my first, during a game of monopoly and the "bright light" blocked my vision and I couldn't find my money. And well it looked a lot like whenever the sun reflectes off of a car window and shoots right into your eye except it didn't hurt, but it did scare the crap out of me because I couldn't see anything out of my left eye.

Ever held your breath in a hot shower? My vision turns black and it sounds like i'm underwater. I was trying to help my asthma and I almost blacked out lol.

Jumping off a bridge is cool too.

haha
smile_n_32.gif

I can only see them if I lie on my back and look at a light on the ceiling. It's like you're looking down a microscope.

Here's a question - when you close your eyes, where are you focusing? On your eyelid, further away or a long distance?

long distance, it really depends but usually at the lightsource though your eyelid.

My floaters are ususally only visible midday except for one i allways see

Back