What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP Nursery websites

I don't want to complain too much here because I do appreciate the services provided by these facilities, but there are some parts of some nursery web pages that I wish were a bit easier to use.  I was wondering if anybody else visit these pages and say "I wish they'd do..."  I thought that maybe by offering suggestions here, the keepers of the web pages may read the ideas and consider them as ways to improve their product.

For instance, am I the only one that find CA Carnivores' web site rather cluttered and outdated?  There are so many "Item not available" plants such as the entire rhizome sale and there are plants that have had "photo coming soon" for over a year.  I'd like to know what is newly added whenever things come into stock.

I love Sarracenia Northwest, but wish that when a plant is not available that their photo and description would still be viewable.  The inventory vanishes when it is out of stock but sometimes I like to try to plan ahead in case I get some money and need to figure out what I want to order.

any other constructive ideas?

I heard that the CA Carnivores website is being completely redone this month, so I'm sure it'll look and operate much better than before.

CC is primarily a physical nursery and secondarily an online service.

I bet they have most of that stuff in stock and then some in reality
smile.gif

Back