What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback sticky

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Dunno where to put this suggestion, but I thought it was a good idea.

We should have a sticky topic in the trading forum and have people put feedback on the trades they've made with people.

Just a thought. Maybe it's stupid
smile_h_32.gif

That would be cool, so you know how people thought of your shipping skills, plants, etc.

-Ben

Yes that would be a help I had to learn the hard way on how to ship.  The first two packages I sent out were disasters.  It would have been nice if there was a place to share shipping styles.

I have one to add right here.  For crying out loud!!  Label your plants!!  Even if its a NoID put it in a separate baggie and put NoID on it!!!  You know who I am talking about!  
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Yes... I'm sorry you can't identify plants based on appearance
smile.gif
Guess not everyone has my mad skillz.

Gotta remember not to use an entire roll of paper towels, too.

LOL That wasn;t actually that bad. I just thought it was funny. Those plants were protected and I would gladly unroll an entire role of paper towels if it protects the plants.

Yes not everyone has your mad skillz. Some plants just look alike to me, but not everyone has the skillz I have to grow the plants.
smile_n_32.gif
Then again some have more skillz. Just be kind to the newbies like me and take a sharpie and write on the baggie the ID.
biggrin.gif
Please. Unless of course you package them up in aluminum foil again.

Well in my defense they WERE cypripediums
smile.gif

I don't remember packing your plants in foil....then agian I barely remember what I did yesterday.

If I did then I prolly ran out of baggies
smile.gif

Yes you did. The madigascerina (sp) the glenlisia and pings you just sent were in foil. Dang bro you that fried? LOL Lay off the prozac.

No, just don't pay attention to what i'm doing I guess.

I'm down to taking 2 pills one day, then one, then 2 in that pattern. I'll prolly drop down to one capsule a day by november or december.

Soon i'll be prozac free!

Yippie you will get your emotions back!!!!! lol

I'm already crying at sad movies
smile.gif
That hasn't happened in years.

ANYWAY, back to the topic. Mods, let me know what you think!

I think it's a good idea too
smile.gif

Back