What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoooooooooohoooooo!!

the wife just ordered my birthday/Christmas presents..........im getting The Genus Utricularia - A Taxonomic Monograph by Peter Taylor and a copy of Barry's book. beat that
smile_n_32.gif

Awesome, congrats!

pfff, Im getting a freaking Bee hive, then I get to get bee's for it in the spring!? WHAT WHAT!?

any ways, lol... sounds really cool!
congrats!

What's this? News of Utricularia AND bees in one day? Can it get any better? I submit that it can not!

I went to the bathroom today. Oh, beat that!

Ok, sorry for that, my sense of humor musta gone down the drain for some reason. Congrats, I wish my parents would give me stuff like that.

-Ben

i went to school and got an 89 on my spanish test
smile.gif

Uhmmm I got all my grades above a C?

2 C's 2 B's and 3 A's

hmmmmmmmmmmmm going to have to up the it then........today i also recieved:
2 small forms of U. reniformis
2 forms of u. livida
1 U. nephrophyla
1 bellii x trusmadiensis
1 cutting of N. x 'Medusa'

on top of having Barry's and Taylor's books ordered for me

smile_n_32.gif

YOU LUCKY Tard!! Congrats on the books and the plants. It has been over a week since I have recieved any plants and I am getting antsy again.
smile_n_32.gif
Dang I really need to finish the GH. LOL so I can concentrate on more plants.
smile_m_32.gif

cool.gif

You make it seem like you cant go a while wit out getting a new plant JB?

I cant go over 4 months with out getting a new plant or couple of them at least... that fits in preaty good, Birthdays in June... so that covers every 6 months... I can fit in 1 plant purchase imbetween that time. lol...

But i usualy save up my cash and end up buying equipment!
blues.gif

dont worry JB, you will have new plants headed your way next week
smile_m_32.gif

Yeah I know Thats why I am holding out. Nepenthes your right I can't go a while without getting a plant or two. If it is not a trade then I get itching and want to buy a plant someplace. Thank goodness for nice and generous people because they keep me from going broker than I am!! You know who I am talking about Rattler!

I'm just the same, every now and then I'll buy one of those poor tortured VFTs in home depot or lowes just to make myself feel better, It's sick because no matter how much plants you have you always want more
smile_n_32.gif
And I'm a perfect example of that.

I have a mild case... but I can control it cause I know when I have money or not!

But Once Im old... ill go broke... I swear Ill be poor from my plants Ill end up living in my 4000 suqare feet green house...
laugh.gif

LOL That would be nice to have your living room in the middle of a cool growing GH. Ahh the dreams..

Back