What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its not so bad!

OK, so rember when I was all deperesed, and crap.

IM better now, but I would have expected to be alot more depressed after this.

Me and my girlfriend finaly broke up (that sounds weird) Just happend a couple hours ago, maybe it hasent hit, maybe Ill be fine with it, but all i know Is I feel like 1000 pounds have been lifted off of me, and I can breath, and I just have pounds of energy to expel and I have no way to right now!

SO excited for some reason. But usualy when one breaks up, they are depresed... I guess I wasnt in the relation ship for all the right reasons!

Cheers all!

Now try not to get drunk. You will end up calling her asking her to come back. I did that once, trust me you don't want to do that.

lol, well thats no good, I dont plan on gettin drunk and calling her, she would probably call my mom and say I was drunk at my stoner friends house...

Oh man... stoner friends.

"One day, we just sat on Pete's couch all day."

Use your extra energy to do something nice, like building a playground for underprivelaged children or something.

biggrin.gif
lol, dont worry I wont do any thing, Ill probably just drive them where they wanna go, I have fun laughing at what they are doing if any thing at all. I allready built a play ground.

Ok, so I dunno, now she says she thinks we took things to fast to soon, and she wants to try to get to know each other better, and I think shes trying to get on my side by wanting a Nepenthes ventricosa... she says nepenthes have personalitys (I cant dissagree) and I dont know if shes serious or just trying to use something I like to get back with me or something?

What does one do?

Sit on Pete's couch for awhile and think things over.

Alright I'm gonna play devils advocate here and tell you to cut off communication with her. She is obviously trying to get on your good side. This is just a pathetic attempt to "butter you up" and make you feel like you can't live without her.

Don't talk to her for a few months. If she still wants you then maybe you should consider it. But for now she's dead to you. My $.02

ps: Yeah I've been through this before, relationships suck.

ok, kinda sucks that we have like 4 classes to gether.

And Ive been thinking it over, but "pete" usualy doesnt do any thing till the weekends. And I was acutaly thinking about what Copcar said, and i might do it, I dont know.

Girls suck!

she ended up coming to my house beggine me to give her another chance...

I told her I would think about it, I dont know That I want to do it again, and She was crying.

I cant get that out of my head, just the look on her face.

Screw her.

That's not what I mean. I mean don't go back out with her.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]but all i know Is I feel like 1000 pounds have been lifted off of me, and I can breath

Wow you really like em big.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

PAK, you know what I mean, Ozzy she wasnt big. JLAP... ill PM you, lol...

My psychology professor once said:

"Throughout your life you should not let people make you do what you don't like. Do things that you like and enjoy doing and you'll live a happy life."

Think about this...

That's spooky! I was telling you pretty much the same thing today!

This is a sign. A sign of the apocolypse!

IT'S THE CREATURE FROM THE PROPHECY!!!

It sounds like she's desperate, but don't take her back if you know what's good for you. Trust me, I've been down that road before and If you do take her back, then it shows how much she can control you with her emotions.

Don't give in!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Farmer Dave @ Oct. 11 2006,5:10)]It sounds like she's desperate, but don't take her back if you know what's good for you. Trust me, I've been down that road before and If you do take her back, then it shows how much she can control you with her emotions.

Don't give in!!
I agree 100%.

If she wants to cry... let her.
If she screams and yells... let her.

She is just poking at you with those emotions to once again "butter you up" so she can get back in. Like I said before, leave her alone for a few months and see if she is still interested.

If you let her back in now your life will be exactly the same as before. Things will be great for a while, then you will get into a fight, then you will make another thread about how sorry you feel about yourself, your life, ect.

You will just come around full circle if you let her back in now.

Back