What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking about a road trip

• Thread starter seedling
  • Start date
Hello all,

Any one know of any CP nurseries in the USA located within reasonable driving distance of an Ontario boarder?

Thanks,

André

Frequent forum contributor Tony Paroupek (http://www.exoticplantsplus.com/) is way upstate in New York, but I think he's focusing on greenhouse construction right now.  It wouldn't hurt to ask him if he's up for a visitor.

Hey, on your way in, about a half hour SE of Buffalo, stop in and see my collecton!

Jim would love too!

Waiting to hear back from Tony but worse come to worse we normally visit the outlet malls in buffalo every six months or so.

Thanks,

André

You know, that seeing CP's in the wild is alot more fun, then going to a Nursery could be interesting as well.

Speaking of seeing CP's in the wild, thought this was pretty cool its a naturally occuring bog located in a city. This bog is located in London Ontario and has five species of carnivorous.

Check out the

SIFTON BOG

Hey Andre, you should make a pit-stop here in St.Catharines on yer way back next time you go hit Summit Park (if that place even still exists, last time I saw it a couple years ago it was in sooooory shape)

Back