What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evil Floridian Mosquitos!!

Lmao, what's that supposed to mean?
smile.gif

he probably wants to rip youre arms off and beat you with them...

No more horror movies for you....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 14 2006,2:49)]Lmao, what's that supposed to mean?
smile.gif
You'll see.

Cody must've been right. Gulp.

no see I know all of ozzys plots against you... well most of them at least..

Why does this one person keep going to my threads and "tries" to make a joke out of everything I say? Seriously, no life
confused.gif

smile_h_32.gif
my feelings are hurt.
smile_h_32.gif

why do you take every thing so seriously...
blues.gif

Because she is always talking about my jokes and putting me down.

But she always does this to me and Andrew. Ever since she joined the first time. Everytime we make a post she makes it look like we're attacking her. I think I'm going to my room and cry.

she's been doing it to me to dont worry.. I think we should all attend group theriapy befor it gest to bad...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Oct. 14 2006,5:07)]she's been doing it to me to dont worry.. I think we should all attend group theriapy befor it gest to bad...
Hey you know what nep_ak, you don't know what has happened in the past ok. Have you ever noticed that I barely ever go to threads that 0zzy has started, yeah there's a reason for that. He always ends up on the threads I started and "makes jokes". I'm not always serious nep_ak, I do know how to have fun, it just gets kind of annoying when every time he posts on my threads, it's an insult about me.

I'm thinking 0zzy has had some hurt in the past, so there is a bit of bitterness in his "humor".

I'm personally just going to ignore him from now on. If he wants to post on my threads and make fun, be all means do so.

Just some friendly advice nep_ak: Not everyone is as nice in real life, as they are on the internet.

If he really bothers you, then talk to him 'bout it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 14 2006,6:53)]If he really bothers you, then talk to him 'bout it.
I thought maybe the hints I was giving in my posts about how he's not being funny, would make him stop. I expected more from a grown man.

I really didn't want to make this an issue where everybody talks about it. I'd rather just forget about it. 0zzy can do whatever he wants, whether it bothers me or not, is up to me
smile.gif

[QUOTE0zzy can do whatever he wants, whether it bothers me or not, is up to me
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

It's funny, I should really post the PM I just got from someone, but no, I can't, I don't want to make that person feel uncomfortable.

You are a Mod dude. I think you'r totally funny and, to be honest, you are one of my fave mods, but if you are hurting someone you need to stop it now. She said enough is enough.

I hate to be the bad guy and speak out, but stop it.

Back