What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OCT Photo's

Finally got the lighting installed so I thought I would take a pic of it lighted up at night. Was quite cold out so it was hard to get a good pic w/o shaking.

PA120178.jpg

A nice upper pitcher of N. albomarginata 'puple/black'

PA120183.jpg

Newest pitcher of N. truncata

PA120187.jpg

This is the fantastic S. 'Leah Wilkerson' crossed back onto a S. leucophylla from the Wilkerson Bog. I love the leuco look with the flava throat!

PA120193.jpg

S. 'Dana's Delight' coming in with my tallest pitcher of the year at 40"

PA120194.jpg

And last a S. x mooreii X x readii

PA120195.jpg

nice pics!
I really like your N. truncata

Awesome GH. Looks so victorian.

I'd also like to say that I really like how you took the pictures at night. It's very artistic.

What is your heat source? Nice plant too ;)

Beautiful! I envy you! Wish I had plants that beautiful

Gr8 pix Wolf E.
lovely plants.
Wish that i
I had lights in my GH.
Lois

Nep G - In an early picture of my greenhouse you could see the corn field behind it. I lease out a few acres to a farmer each year. Instead of him paying me he gives me 300 bushels of shelled corn which is what I use to heat my house, hot water, and GH.

JLAP - While I am glad you like the pictures, it had nothing to do with being artsy just that I am pretty muich a vampire with working 3rd shift so most of my pics will be night time pics.

And Lois, how dare you have a GH with no lights.

Lol, I know. Worked out great though!

Wolf E.
I only have an extesion cord to my greenhouse.
I had to chose between heat and light, hmm I chose heat.
Maybe I'll switch to propane heating and then I can have light too.
Lois

Back