What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your Favorite NEW song.

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
I have many songs I could put into the catagory of favorite songs.  One of my newest favorite songs in "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder.  You can hear the song here "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder

If you follow any of the music thread I post in you can tell I pretty much like all music.  Although Clasical, and country are on the bottom of the list I do like some songs in just about every genra of music.

"Do I creep you out" by W.A.Y.

I haven't heard that one yet. Time to go hunting
smile_n_32.gif

lips of an angel is good... i like "that girl" bye uh....i dont remember its gotta good beat.
Alex

LOL I thought the group was called W.A.Y. It didn't dawn on me that it was Weird Al. LOL
confused.gif

Being the only one here that likes rap. I have to say my favorite right now is "Walk It Out" by DJ Unk.

JB you ruined my fun.
smile_h_32.gif

oh! weird al! "white and nerdy" tops off "that girl"
Alex

How can you not like a song that has the lyrics
"Somethin' I should ask about
Can I sniff the pit-stains on your blouse? "

Copcar who said you were the only one that likes rap?  Son you have no Clue!!  That is what I listen to the most, but I do like rock too.  Your talking to a guy who had 2 JL 12's in his trunk and rocks out all the time!!  My fav group is 8 ball and MJG.  I like their new song "Relax and take notes" as well.  I don't like "walk it out" much.  "Chain hang low" is kinda catchy.  "Peanut butter and Jelly" by Cadilac Don and someone else is a good one too!  I have to say that Yung Joc is swangin too!  I have his CD in my CD player now.  Did you realize the song "I know you see it" with Ms B is different on the CD than they one they play on the radio?  They took Ms B's verse out and replaced it with another verse from Yung Joc.

Ozzy you are one twisted fella.  Sniff the pits of your blouse.  My word  LOL  I was listening to the song too and didn't catch that part.  ROTFLMAO

How can you not catch that, it's the best line in the song.

One of my real favorite new songs is "Aviators" by Shooter Jennings.

I'm sorry but I really coundn't figure out what you were talking about in the first paragraph. Is it English?

hey i like rap too!
Alex

Well, I was posting while I was listening to the song so only kinda paying half attention. Don't worry about the first paragraph. Copcar should be able to understand it since he listens to rap. According to California I am bilingual. I know Ebonics too. So unless you are fluent in Ebonics and know about car audio you may not understand the first paragraph all to well. LMAO

See Copcar your not the only one here who listens to rap so I would retract your statement about being the only one here who listens to it. Glider and I also listen to rap, and anyone near my car when I am riding in it you may be listening to it as well. He he he I vibrate other peoples windows.

They're not really that new anymore, but I like Pop My Trunk by Wine-O and Paul Wall, and Born To Win by Papoose.

How can you not enjoy a song that has lyrics like:
"I won like 3 minus 2"
"see a chance to win, and take it like a picture"

This is halloween by Manson. Hasn't come out yet but I heard a preview on the Scream Awards.

Hope he does all the good Nightmare before Christmas songs. Nightmare before Christmas is one of my childhood favs
smile.gif
I must be deranged
smile.gif

My recently favorite song is probably Victim by 18 Visions

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Oct. 18 2006,11:32)]How can you not like a song that has the lyrics
"Somethin' I should ask about
Can I sniff the pit-stains on your blouse?  "
I think that song TOTALLY suits you 0z
smile_m_32.gif

I love that song by Hinder as well JB, I also really like Man Eater by Nelly Furtado!

confused.gif

new songs?

uhmmm Stone sours Looking at you through the glass (w/e its name is I cant rember)

My favorite new song is, "Not Tonight", by The Cars.

Back