What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This means war!  No, not on 0zzy!

PAK has to do waht she has to do

AS for Retro... google it... lol... and then think like

I made youre room more retro, making something... i just said it weird...

I didn't mean for that to be an insult to PAK, Debbie Downer is funny. It kinda came out wrong, sorry PAK. Anywho, I'm not going to post anymore in this thread. Bye bye.

P.S- May I please request that this thread be locked? Thanks
smile.gif

MY EYES! MY EYES!!! OOH MY EYES! I'm wounded! lol

My job here is to keep an eye on things (if I have any left after the jabs). I am not the only mod noticing how some of these topics are going and all the mods were in agreement about what I said. I happen to be the messenger. So shoot me.
smile_n_32.gif

I actually don't care that much when posts go off topic but it depends on if there is any value to the detour. Sometimes other worthwhile subjects come up, sometimes its just joking around for fun. Fine by me. But it is not fine to have a couple of people talking to one another as if they are chatting in IMs. If you all wish to extensively "talk amongst yourselves", get a chat room or AIM or something.

Clint...there are quite a few people here who would strongly disagree with your comment. I have gone to bat hundreds of times for people who have come to me for help...including Niki who now wants to smack at me because she didn't like what I said. There are many of you out there who know that I'm fair and here to help when its needed. I am a marshmallow...and if you are afraid of a marshmallow, then you are a weenie. We can both roast to a gold brown over the campfire.
smile_m_32.gif

I guess its sort of like calling a cop a PIG for enforcing the law...until you find yourself being robbed at gunpoint. Then your opinion changes when you need help.

I'm not afraid of you, Suzanne. You should know by now that i'm 99% sarcasm.

Hehe, you'r totally right about that PIG comment. I found myself thinking the same thing just yesterday.

Vowes To Stop Spamming, (Did I spell that right?)

Well any ways how did the whole grandmother thing go over (thats what this topic was about right?)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm not afraid of you, Suzanne.

Well darn.  I'll have to try harder.  
laugh.gif
 The thought of people quaking in their boots at my mere presence was beginning to appeal to me...     j/k!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You should know by now that i'm 99% sarcasm.

What's the other 1%?  
cool.gif
  Water?

Gas.

You asked...

Wow gas huh? check www.webmd.com they may have some sugestions to help you with that. (This is "on topic" by the way.. Check the topic if you don't believe me. hahahhaa)

Andrew you're such a goof
smile_n_32.gif

Back