What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys ..check these videos out

vraev

Carnivorous plant enthusiast
Admin
If you remember...a month or so ago...I posted about a new CP film being made by Wes Major.

I found this site today with basic instructions on maintaining a variety of CP's and making a terrarium.

http://www.expertvillage.com/category/home-garden.htm

Check the CP section and terrarium section.

have fun,

vraev

PS:: I am trying to download the stream videos. Found no way yet.

That site is awsome. Great link.

Wow! Really not bad to put such things online! ^_^
Yeahhhhhhhhh!
Should post something similar into my Home Page! ;)
Byeeeeeee

Mr_Aga
Milan - ITALY

Pretty neat site. Lots of basic information that would be a good resource for people just starting with an obsession with CPs (myself included). Sometimes I wish they would do a close-up.

xvart.

Yes,
I am agree with you! The camera did too few close ups! ;)

Mr_Aga
Milan

E-mail to equilibrios and complain!!!

I like their stratification method for Sarracenia and probably VFT's.
laugh.gif

hey!

Why don't we make this a sticky in the terrarium and CP forums. Its very very useful for a newbie to find all that info in one place and especially in a video format.
smile.gif

hey how bout you let mods recomend doing stickys.... You act like mods dont see it but they really do they just dont comment on EVERY single little post...
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Oct. 20 2006,9:57)]E-mail to equilibrios and complain!!!

I like their stratification method for Sarracenia and probably VFT's.
laugh.gif
I did go to their website to look around (their store plug did the trick on me - don't know if I'll ever order from them or not, but I did spend some time on the site). I hadn't been to that one before. Maybe I will register and complain!

xvart.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Oct. 20 2006,11:20)]hey how bout you let mods recomend doing stickys.... You act like mods dont see it but they really do they just dont comment on EVERY single little post...
smile_m_32.gif
It was just a suggestion. Nothing to get too jumped up about
smile_n_32.gif

Back