What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thunderbird Spotted

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
wow....he fooled us again. i aint fallin for stuff like this anymore...sorry 0zzy.
Alex

See! I knew it was a pteradactyll!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It's a rat snake, and you must have scrawny arms. I've seen adult diamondback rattlers that are only slightly thicker than my forearm.

Yellow rat snake to be exact. It's mid section was about half or 3/4 the size of my wrist.

Ozzy- you've really gotta cut this crap out man. I mean.. 2 lies in one topic? ...an all time low. Why don't you turn over a new leaf 1.5 months early this year... And become a respectable (or at least some what ) member of this society?
confused.gif

Now that you're red you act like you own the place. Chill out man.

I'm just saying bro... Look at the posts in this topic... Look at all the doubt just by you posting a topic. I mean, that should say something.. Anyway- I was just sugesting. If you dont' have a problem with that label on your forehead. Neither do I.

You're just po'ed because you fell for it.

I almost feel like I need to protect all these people bro. So if you keep this up, you'll be sorry. How about that for being red?

mad.gif

omg dont take away ozzy... hes awsome!

no one could replace him....

Adnedarn would never take 0zzy away. They're bro's as you can see
smile.gif

0zzy!! where did your squares go!!!

I like pie.

Me too. Strawberry-rhubarb is my favorite.

-Ben

I like pie too. 3.1415926535897932...
smile_n_32.gif

Ohhh say it slow say it slow...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Oct. 23 2006,4:04)]I like pie too. 3.1415926535897932...
smile_n_32.gif
not pie travis...pi.
Alex

You can not make pie using 3.1415926535897932...? I think you can use the Spaghetti Numbers, the company makes Spaghetti O's and Spaghetti Alphabets. Thanks...
smile_m_32.gif

Strawberry-rhubarb is my favorite too
biggrin.gif
How did we get to talking about pies?

Back