What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone ever have this happen?

• Thread starter CNCreefer
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CNCreefer @ Oct. 28 2006,5:24)]All pot does is mellows you out.
I've heard it can also make you feel hungry.
smile_n_32.gif

Yea it makes you hungry, it makes you tierd, but every one is different, theirs people who are Very mellow, and their are people who have to get up and do something. It is different from group to group. Ive hung out with people where all they can do is sit around, and others is they have to get up and walk around.

One of my friends is also a Machinast, he is representing his class at my school, hes very smart, but he doesnt smoke 24/7 but he does it often.

yes, pot is bad for you, but thats how you come up with other ways of taking it in.

Im still curious about if things have gotten better in youre situation.

I faxed the reciepts to the agency who I payed the ticket to, still no answer from them. I am going to have to call the defenders again and see what I can do to stay out of jail...
The federal govt. is real inefficient and moves real sloow until it's time to issue a warrant
mad.gif
mad.gif

Kinda funny how they dont give a crap up until that point when they feel they have waited long enough.

I hope things go over well man.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I got a ticket on federal land back in July. It came with an addressed envelope in which to put the check or money order to pay the fine in leau of going to court.
I got the money orders and mailed it to them in the supplied envelope in August.
Fast forward to now. 2 days ago I get a notice in the mail saying that there is a warrant out for my arrest
Now how can I have a warrant when the ticket was paid 2 months ago??? I talked to a federal defender and she told me to make copies of the ticket and the money orders, and write a letter telling them that the ticket was paid and there was no court date on the ticket.
Still nothing. There is no way to talk to a live person and now I am living in fear that I can be arrested and thrown in jail, for a ticket that WAS PAID 2 months ago
What should I do?? I am a mess of frazzled nerves and I am real jumpy and stressed like you would not believe

This may be wrong of me, but I was so seazed by the urge to knock on your door very loudly at 5 am!

Man, I am one sick person!

If pot is marijuana. They should just legalise pot, more people die from alcohol then pot every year. Plus, cops have more important things to do, give speeding tickets to fill the quota for the month.
mad.gif
I have never done pot. I am not pulling a Bill Clinton either...if you catch my drift.

As for your ticket (mind you I am not reading thru 5 pages worth of stuff) make sure you have your receipt and if you have proof that your check cleared you should be fine. If you do not have either...I would take a polygraph
confused.gif
. Good luck.

I've always wondered why they don't use sodium pentathol or a polygraph test instead of an "oath" in court. Makes more sense to me as long as they set regulations on it.

Good news people, I called the agency's number when I got home from work and they said the case is closed
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

That is a big monkey off my back for sure!

YAY time to go out and buy 2-3 nepenthes!

Yep! 2 new neps. Actually I just paid off my truck on Oct. 6th. Now I am Harley hunting
smile_n_32.gif
Got to have a big V twin between my legs
smile_m_32.gif

Alright! congrats!

hmmm I think nepenthes are better than Harleys... (jk)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Oct. 30 2006,4:50)]hmmm I think nepenthes are better than Harleys... (jk)
How about a Harley with a Nepenthes motive? Vines form the handle bars and frame, a pitcher forms the gas tank, and a leaf forms the seat.

That's almost as tacky as the CP urinals...

Maybe, but mine would go faster....so to speak.

I want a pipe shaped like a Nepenthes.

That is great news. yeah!

Back