What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone ever have this happen?

• Thread starter CNCreefer
  • Start date
I overdosed on Datura, went into phychosis and when I came down and the sedatives wore off they handcuffed me and gave me a ride to rehab. They had to strap me to the bed to give me an MRI. Pretty bad. Good news is I don't remember 98% of it.

Lmao, bet you weren't expecting that answer.

So you got caught with pot and you're wondering why you got a fed. ticket....? wow.....

not what I expected at all!
But it satisfies my curriosity.
Thanks!

Back on topic: I hope that everything goes alright

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ Oct. 27 2006,11:10)]So you got caught with pot and you're wondering why you got a fed. ticket....? wow.....
agreed...unless its legal in canada (where you live right??). my buds got caught smoking(nothing bad just tobacco) and they were underaged and got fined 80 bucks each and they had to have a parents recognition of it... i thought the law was you couldnt buy tobacco if your under 18...not smoke it. ANY ways our school is really up tight with drug use(i go to a catholic highschool). they bring dogs in on random days but no one i know get caught. you name it they have it. i was thinking at one time just to turn them all in....but i dont know what to do. ok so away from being OT. i cant see why you would be surprised if you got a ticket for pot use...
Alex

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So you got caught with pot and you're wondering why you got a fed. ticket....?
Wake up, man. I never said that. You really should learn to read some day.
I got the ticket, just like if I got caught speeding, and paid the fine. Aparently it got lost in the mail or the morons that were supposed to process it were asleep on the job.
By the way, I live in Calif., in which pot IS LEGAL for medical use, and I have chronic back problems. There was a big stink about the feds taking away the rights after the voters passed the law.

omg Cali rules,

Ive lost several plant trades in the mail, IM not paying X amount of dollars. And I couldnt send the person back the plant so I just sent them cash.

either way it puts a hole in our pockets.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Oct. 27 2006,11:23)]i was thinking at one time just to turn them all in....but i dont know what to do.
I can't even believe you'd even consider something like that.

As far as Medical Mj goes, you gotta have a card lmao. The old "My back hurts..." excuse doesn't work unless you have a card lmao.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Is that selective services thing the draft?

Selective Services is something that all US citizens, perminant residents, residing aliens, and even ILLEGAL aliens in the US need to fill out. Starting at age 18.
This is where they get names for the draft, but it's also where they get numbers for other selected civil services. They've got a website: www.sss.gov, I believe it is.
Oh, and if you're wondering why they have noncitizens signing up: a war is one of the FASTEST and -believe it or not- easiest ways to become a citizen. Fight in the miliatry and they'll give you citizenship papers on a silver platter, pretty much.

Back on topic:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So you got caught with pot and you're wondering why you got a fed. ticket....? wow.....

Yeah man, this topic really has little to do with marijuana. Nobody's surprised that he got in trouble and it's not the issue at hand; nobody's surprised, nobody's arguing.
Aaanyway, good luck Ron, let us know how it goes. If they let you use one call, be sure to call one of us instead of someone important like a loved one or lawyer.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Selective Services is something that all US citizens, perminant residents, residing aliens, and even ILLEGAL aliens in the US need to fill out.  Starting at age 18.
This is where they get names for the draft, but it's also where they get numbers for other selected civil services

Correct me if I'm wrong...only males are required to register with selective service (is that what makes it so selective, ha, ha!)

That's a bunch of crap. That's sexist and has no place in america.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ Oct. 27 2006,10:10)]So you got caught with pot and you're wondering why you got a fed. ticket....? wow.....
OMFG! How could you possibly read enough of the topic to get that information and still miss the point of the topic? You just wanted to talk down to pot smokers, didn't you?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CNCreefer @ Oct. 27 2006,6:39)]I got caught with a little of a certain plant material.
Uh right there. "I got caught" IE: weren't supposed to have.

I'm not talking down pot smokers but its all the same with each and every one of them. "Oh dude I got so stoned last night." "Dude I had this high and...." "Wow where am I?"

Far as I am aware of the fed. tickets were for possession of material on a bureau of land management. So you paid them...got lost and now there is a warrant out for your arrest. How can something be legal, you get caught, fined and so on and so forth?

But yea, the whole sexist thing is preaty stupid, I mean theirs women out dieing in the war still, they should be called up to draft to, but then the feminists might have a problem with that as well? Thats a different topic.

I think the government doesnt want to change to much to fast cause their would be so much crap people would get p/o'd.

Has any thing chaned in the status of youre situation?

I can trace the money orders but that will take up to 30 days and I want to resolve this before they put me in jail. the warrant is only $200 so I'm not worried about paying it "again" if I have too, I just want it resolved quickly so I can get on with my life.

Don't believe everything the govt. tells you about pot smokers, It just isn't true. I am a very good CNC machinist and I never went to school to learn the trade, I have made parts for the mars rovers, space shuttle, national missile defense system, airbus A-380, Boeing 787, among other things. And no, I don't get stoned all the time and forget where I am
smile_n_32.gif

OK man then educate me. I've been to some parties up here where I have been scared to go inside. To be honest with you, pot scares me. I guess I haven't been properly "introduced" to the subject, so PM me and lets elaborate on the subject. I am apparantly confused.

Okay, NepG. You have a point there. Still, that was kind of off topic and pretty unhelpful to our friend CNCreefer.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I've been to some parties up here where I have been scared to go inside. To be honest with you, pot scares me.
How much alcohol was there at those parties? How many of the partiers were snorting meth or shooting up? THOSE things scare me. I don't drink alcohol or do any other drugs other than a little pot. All pot does is mellows you out. If there was nothing but pot at those parties everyone would be sitting around listening to music or playing nintendo.

"Don't forget to bring a towel. I have no idea what's going on right now"

It was a beer and pot party. The smell and some of devices being used were a little "alien" to me. So it freaked me out and i never went inside.

It's nice to meet you too, dustin. What was I saying? Seriously though, I quit doing that because it made me too paranoid. I was never like that. I guess you had me pinned wrong!
Until you go to a pharm party there's nothing to be scared of. Pot makes you giggly , hungry and sleepy. That's all. It's cool that you don't want to do it (that's a very smart choice for your health) but please don't use steriotypes.

Either way kids, don't do it. It's bad for your health. Smoking anything is bad for your health.

Back