What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.... I'm a complete failure!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I didn't convince my rents to vote this year, either. I tried, too.

....They aren't into politics and they don't want jury duty...My mom did promise me if Hilary Clinton runs, she'd vote for her in '08, though!

She's only willing to vote if it's for Hillary Clinton?!? Trying to understand that makes my head hurt.

Lol, no. She just likes her enough that she's willing to register lol.

im afraid......................very afraid.........................

Ugh lol. Hilary may have a male reproductive organ but I like her. She'd make an awesome President.

God, I hate to "profanity" filter... It just makes me look like a dork.

i have no problems with a female for president. i dont really have a problem with a democrat as a president. i dont care for Bush.................................but the idea of Hilary as president scares the $#!% out of me

Oh, you're not a complete failure! There's always next year
smile.gif

I am very pleased we will have a female Speaker of the House. I think that's awsome!
clap9re.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It just makes me look like a dork.

Clint, its not the profanity filter, its that 1% gas.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

I am with rattler Hillary as president scares the crap out of me too.
sign_help.gif

And that wench that may be the speaker of the house.  Hmm I dunno we shall see.  I don't mind the Dems that are the middle of the road type Dems, but we shall see.  Its a done deal now.  They have 2 years to see if they can do it better.    
usa2.gif

Clint I know the feeling. My father in law is the same way. He doesn't register for fear of jury duty. That has to be the lamest excuse not to vote. I have been registered since I was 18. That will be 10 years in 4 days, and I have only been called for jury duty 1 time, and I didn;t have to serve. I got out of it because I was in school. Just goes to show you how much some people know about jury duty. Also if you know what to say to the lawyers you can get dismissed because they wouldn;t want you. LOL

<center>
<a href="http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/quogue/gigery.jpg" target="_blank">
th_gigery.jpg

</center>

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And that wench that may be the speaker of the house.

Why is she a wench?

If people don't understand the issues, they shouldn't vote. And you shouldn't make them.

Back