What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, everyone, im back (again)

Finch

Whats it to ya?
Hello all, i am back. Horrible spelling and all!

I know, iv said it before, but its for real this time. I dont know if many of you still remember me, but i still remember you. I have been away for a long time, and am off at college now. I feel that i have matured a great deal since the lat time i was here. Its great to see that the community hasnt changed a bit
smile.gif

Welcome back Finch! Off korse I bemeber ur speelin, I meen U!! j/k about the spelling thing. Thoughts are what count. I'm glad that you're back. What courses are you taking in college? Do you still have CP?

Thank you. Actually now I am in more of the habit of typing my posts into word files and thn]en using spellcheck ;). Yes i still have cp's but they are not with me here. Sadly i have also had to leave my finches home as well. I am doing a double major in both horticulture and botany, with the ultimate lifetime goal of helping save an endangerd species. But, really, I just love working with plants and I feel a degree in one would compliment the other in whatever I decide to go into concerning the two.

Welcome back! Whatcha majoring in?

OOps looks like we posted at the same time. Just look above your post, i noted my majors and career goals
smile.gif

Welcome back Finch!

Jerry

Welcome back. How far are you from home and have you been able to visit CPs and birds? Oh, and family too.

I got a scholorship for a instate college so i am going there first, so i get to see everyone as often as i want to (wich varies)

Finch...I don't know why you always think we will forget you.  lol  Of course we don't!

That's great that you are in school now.  I hope its going well for you.

Its good to see you posting.  Keep doing that if you have the time.  And now we have cool new smileys so...that alone should make you stick around.  
laugh.gif

poke2.gif

nana.gif

Welcome back. I hope things are going well for you at college.

Welcome Back! Even though I'm pretty new I'm glad that you came back!

Welcome back Finch !

I think ive seen you post a few times, just not in youre bad grammar fase I guess...

w/e grammar sucks ne ways

Thanks all, i appreciate it.

nepenthes_ak, my grammar depends on whether i am feeling like taking the time to type into word to use its spellcheck feature.
laugh.gif

I have found that at other sites, the worse your grammer, the harder it is for people to take you seriously, so i developed this habit of typing into a word document first

yea ive noticed that so I usualy dont go to many places.

we cant all have perfect grammar!

omg its funch! ^_^

Back