What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool New game

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Each time you search for a new planet, the price goes up. I explored about 20 or 30 times before I realized that I could buy them cheaper. We'll my loss is your gain.

500 per planet is about the average price. If you start looking way before you need them you can run across some good deals. Or you can just make an offer. Try 75 per planet and see if some body will sell.

We control: 141 Planets.

Our industrial centers report:
- 7,293 (+900) Credits
- 34,976 (+75) Energy
- 12,740 (+36) Metal
- 2,401 (+6) Microchips
- 385 (+1) Nanobots

I am trying to build an income stream (while I can't be attacked) so I buy items on the open market, just before my immunity to attack is gone. If planets are going that cheap, I am sure other resources will be as well.

There is still time to join the game if anyone else is interested.

I just bought a bunch of Ships and stuff, Second day fun... PRolly should have gotten my credits up to at least 1000 though.. oh well

We control: 225 Planets.

- 2,269 (+750) Credits
- 36,621 (+100) Energy
- 13,222 (+30) Metal
- 6,851 (+14) Microchips
- 386 (+1) Nanobots

Ozzy - Where did you find this game at?

xvart.

We control: 260 Planets.

- 1,405 (+1,010) Credits
- 46,670 (+80) Energy
- 23,953 (+40) Metal
- 5,393 (+10) Microchips
- 1,022 (+3) Nanobots

That's my current status.

Right now I have I have more resouces than I can use. I need more credits. I have a bunch of offers for ships out and I'm waiting for somebody to accept. If not I'll have to just build them myself.

You can never have too many ships so most people don't want to sell them. But if somebody s desperate for credits, I'll have some cheap ships.

Most people have more resorces then they can use and the market is flooded with offers to sell. So it's better to build up your residential areas as much as you can. The more credits you obtain the farther you'll go in this game.

When your protection time is up, here's an idea that can save you from losing all your planets. Put up any extra planets for sell for a very high price so nobody will buy them. If they are up for sale they can't be overtaken. Then when you need them cancel the sale. Use it kind of like a bank.

I have been playing a game called Zelderex. I was told about it by a member there. The alliance that I and we are in is a clan made up almost completly Zelderex players.

hah its great to see everyone doing an activity like this togeather

lots of timeson games this happens new people from Different forums find games, I know on a game like this called Cybernations, (better than Cyberstate x10 fold) Their was a group of people we thought were Cheating cause 100 or so new mebers all very strong just appeared on the same week time frame..

lol ozzy...
biggrin.gif

Anyone know what you get for deconstructing a building? 50% of the resources? Some other arbitrary number?

xvart.

edit: How come sometimes I can post a trade on the market and other times it says that I cannot post in the first three days of "our existance?" Anyone have this problem?

you can post that you want to buy, you can't sell anything until your three days are up.

Ahhhhh! I see. Makes perfect sense.

xvart.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (xvart @ Nov. 12 2006,8:26)]Anyone know what you get for deconstructing a building? 50% of the resources? Some other arbitrary number?
I demolished one building and I got 1/3 the value back.

Wow, I just bought 300 frigates for 31000 credits. Thats just 103 credits for each one.

I had to edit this to report that I just bought 15 dreadnoughts for 23,000 credits. That's half price. And I didn't have to use any of my resources. Wow. My rank should sky rocket.

How are you getting so many credits? Just from your residential facilities or are you massively trading? Maybe I am just still too infant in my development.

xvart.

edit: nice purchases by the way!

Ozzy rember the game is just in its beginings... I would give it a few months while it matures b4 it stays this easy!
oh.gif

I get all my credits from the residential. I getting 1010 every 5 mins.

I've noticed that there are quite a few "Veng*" tagged empires at the top of the evil list...

xvart.

Back