What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bizzare local plants

Joseph Clemens

Staff member
Pic3.jpg

!!!!!
that thing must be a few hundred years old!

Yep, that's a good consolation, maybe if we lived long enough, growing our CP, they would get larger too. Just kidding.

--------------
Anyone got any bizzare local plants, besides CP?

Wow that is bizzare plant. It looks almost human.

The cactus is cool looking too.

laugh.gif

THAT is an awsome plant! What a beauty. Its really cool we have things like that on our planet. Just one step back and you would have been in some trouble. Ow!

Hmmm...I don't know that VA has any bizarre plants...

no whats bizzar about it is that it has a very shallow root system and you could probably nock it over. At least I think thats with the older ones it could be just the younger ones.

Meh cool cactus!

That's not a plant . It is a listening device set up by the US goverment to listen for aliens. Looking from L- R,see the  antenea on its the first and 4 th fingers.
Must be late at night. LOL
Seriously Gr8 picture , Joseph.
Lois

Nice! I have some of those, but mine are all about the size of my thumb.
~Joe

When I lived in Colorado, my little brother sat on a cactus (of a different type). Lucky for him they don't grow that large in the Garden of the Gods.

PS This is my first post

An area near Colorado Springs with large rock formations. Right next to where Jeremiah lives.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (phissionkorps @ Nov. 16 2006,1:20)]!!!!!
that thing must be a few hundred years old!
Hey.... he's only 49! (ish)

LOL.

That saguaro is huge! Speaking of walkin' into cacti, I once backed up into a prickly pear with lots of fun glochids! We had to throw my pants away...

-Ben

I had sown something with Prickly pear needle's cause we were out camping one time.... It wasn't fun getting them but It was interesting!

Back