What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you have any hidden, embarrasing, etc...

• Thread starter joossa
  • Start date
Yes but not like crying bad.

Seriously guys no more public questions. Don't want this thread to be locked.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Nov. 17 2006,5:13)]I have a 3rd nipple
oh.gif
Is it sensitive to touch?
Oo.gif

biggrin.gif

yea that is a good question...

Where is it located?

I'm really...really...REALLY ticklish.

If someone pokes me in just the right spot, even by accident, I SHRIEK. This is of course a source of great amusement to the boys...

A friend once poked me to get my attention, and I screamed so loudly that the entire cafeteria full of about a thousand high schoolers went silent for a moment.

my school doesnt even have 800 students...

So much for keeping it clean... ... ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dyflam @ Nov. 17 2006,10:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Nov. 17 2006,5:13)]I have a 3rd nipple
oh.gif
Is it sensitive to touch?
Oo.gif
actually...no. it looks just like a birthmark but with a bump on it. and its no birthmark either.
Nepenthes_AK: its like 2in under ly left one
another to add. im not ticlish ANYWHERE since about 3 years ago i havent been at all!

Alex

The list is so long, i will keep it short. Please dont ask me to elaborate.

Oh where to start

Growth hormone Deficiency
Depression
Asperger’s syndrome. I almost never direct someone to wikipedia, but it has a high asperger’s population base; thus, its article is very good.
Asperger's

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Asperger syndrome — also referred to as Asperger's syndrome, Asperger's, or just AS — is one of five neurobiological pervasive developmental disorders (PDD) that is characterized by deficiencies in social and communication skills. It is considered to be part of the autistic spectrum and is differentiated from other PDDs and from high functioning autism (HFA) in that early development is normal and there is no language delay. It is possible for people with AS to have learning disabilities concurrently with Asperger syndrome. In these cases, differential diagnosis is essential to identify subsequent support requirements. Conversely, IQ tests may show normal or superior intelligence

(aspergers and depression are intertwined)
Um I hate myself, Have very poor self image, obviously. This is related to depression.

Something very few know (and i only say this due to the Anonymity of the internet)

After a long and painfull denial, i have come to the concusion that i am Asexual (not have interest in, or inclination towards, sexual behavior of any sort)

and the list goes on. But those are the biggies

I have Left Temporal Lobe seizures. I have about 3 a day, it used to be about 15 times a day. I've had episodes many times on the bus and I would miss my stop, I've also had one while crossing the street, I "came to" cause a car was honking at me. I don't fall down and do the funky shicken or anything, I just stare and get "out of it".

My hidden/embarrasing secret is that I watch the Fox network.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]My hidden/embarrasing secret is that I watch the Fox  network.

laugh.gif

Wow...there are quite the confessions going on in here. Which actually I think is kinda cool. Even though there is some anonymity here, it shows a trust factor with your forum mates to share some of these very personal things. That's great.
smile.gif

Trapper The Lead T-Saxophonist at schools younger sister has that.

Back