What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reinstate the Draft

That's just great Clint.  Now, if I split this thread into the various topics discussed we have:

Constipation
Techno
Torture (see techno)
conflict in Middle East
The UN
History of Canaanites and Babylonians
etc, etc

I say we just go with constipation and that should pretty much cover it.

Thanks to ktulu for at least trying to stay on track...

And poopy on you Clint for that constipation comment!
wink.gif.gif

LMAO! Omg that's so funny lmao!!! Sorry But What I thought i saw was so funny I just HAD to post it lol

LMAO @ "Torture (see techno)" lmao!

LOL, Some techno is actually kind of fun to listen too. My brother and me are really into Euro beat, Happy hardcore, trance, stuff like that, you know, nerd music. Nerd music rocks!!!
rockwoot.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So the truth comes out, this was just Lauderdale's attempt at US CP Domination! What is next? The world? I wouldn't be surprised if he was a "plant" for some foreign cp terrorist organization.
So you caught me Chris.  But I have a deal for you.
Let’s play “Politician”.
I need to get the draft reinstated for my new venture to succeed.  Since you and I are influential politicians, I would like to propose that perhaps you might have some pending legislation that you would like to have passed.  If you scratch my back on the draft resolution, I may be able to help you with yours.
I might even cut you in on my CP deal for something like, well, maybe 5%, which you could use for campaign funds in your bid for relection in ’08.

Never mind that the draft would create hardship for our constituents and your proposal to raise taxes on the middle class would hurt the econmy.  Is it a deal?

That is the way business is done in our government.

It sounds like a deal to me, good ole Chicago style bargaining. See.. if you don't like the way things are now just vote for the other guys, really I dare you to. I can find more deceased voters, pet voters, and ghost voters than you can so there, and guess what I'll give everyone $10 and a ride to the polls just to be nice.

You being a pilot and all have to appreciate and overnight takeover of Meigs field. But hey now there is a way cool park for the public to enjoy right ?

So back to the issues at hand, let's dicuss the "draft" issue somewhere warmer than Illinois. I can't really focus here. Any suggestions on a place to have a conference ? Maybe uhh, the Bahamas ? As a politician I can stick my constituents with the bill so let's make it a week long deal.

BTW I think 5% of the CP's is more than fair. After all when you get through paying all the freight taxes I'll put on shipping them through one of the largest air hubs in the world ORD you'll probably owe me a pretty penny. This is another item we can discuss during the week long conference.
blues.gif

Playing politician is fun !
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I can find more deceased voters, pet voters, and ghost voters than you can so there, and guess what I'll give everyone $10 and a ride to the polls just to be nice.
 Chris, You are my kind of politician.  We could definitely work something out at taxpayer expense.
The Bahamas will work for me. Nassau has great weather this time of year and the diving is spectacular.  There is a VERY exclusive hotel I know of on Paradise Island that is would be quite suitable for gentlemen of our stature.
The Bahamians celebrate "Junkanoo" from Christmas through New Years, parades, floats, debauchery…kinda' like Carnival in Rio.
I know a little nightclub, well off the beaten track, that is appropriately expensive...and the entertainment is, shall we say, entertaining.
The draftees and taxpayers will never know.

Back