What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY THANKGIVING

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Since I won't have computer access after I leave the office today, I have to post my holiday greeting a little early.

HAPPY THANKGSGIVING!

I hope each and every one of you have a warm and relaxing day however you choose to spend it.

I want to offer my thanks to:

- Phil Crane for creating this wonderful environment for CP addicts and fellowship.

-Andrew for his leadership, hard work and THE SMILEYS
hail.gif
; and for his new little baby Caiden.
biggrin.gif

-All the members who comprise this wonderful forum...who make it the fun, interesting, informative place it is. Nowhere is there a better bunch of people who can teach you, argue with you, offer support in times of need and make you laugh!
laugh.gif

-All my friends, near and far, who are there for me when I need it. I love all of you.

-For all the military men and women who are out fighting this dismal war for our country; may they all be home safely soon with their families.

Anyone else have any special thanks for the Giving Thanks Day?

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

In the past few years, we've been deep frying our turkey. Mmmmmm, that's some good eatin! Plus, you can fry other things since you have the fryer out (we once did a stalk of brussels sprouts. People actually crowded around to eat them. But this year, we're going to my cousin's house, and they're cooking the turkey in the barbecue/smoker! I've never had that, and I'm skeptical. LOL!

Oh, the question was what I'm thankful for? Too much to list, but basically another year on the planet, my friends, my family, my dogs, my CPs, and turkey with stuffing!

Capslock

This year I'm probably most thankful for finally finding an awesome apartment. It really is a nice one! Especially after all the crappy places I've lived.

High points: Decent commute to work on LIRR, a couple of minutes from Jones Beach, 2 floors with a balcony and best of all: it's great for my plants: Downstairs/kitchen stays cool year-round f/ highland type plants, pantry gets cold to store temperates in dormancy and the livingroom has the thermostat and is nice an warm for the lowland grow chamber.
Plus, no ghetto-teh butt neighbors makin a racket at all times, no neighbors at all in a garage apartment!

And I ain't goin nowhere on Black Friday, get enough of pushy crowds dealin with Penn Station every workday

Happy Thankgiving!!

Sorry for the redundant post PAK. I did not notice that you had alread posted a Thanksgiving topic (we might have posted at similar times). I apologize.
sad6.gif

I am going to have a feast with my family at my uncle's house. We have a huge family, so there will be lots of food (I'm talking like 10-15 turkeys
puke.gif
), and of course relatives that I didn't even know exsisted will come. We will have fun, eat, and talk. Sounds boring, but thats what we do every year  .

I guess I am most thankful for my parents. They have helped me out a whole lot with college these past 2 years. Without them I would not be where I am today.
clap9re.gif

I will not go out shopping on Black Friday. I have done it once and I have seen people pushing, shoving, cursing, like wild beasts. I'll be honest, though, it is quite an experiance!!

Back