What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That topic about what you were doing...

Finch

Whats it to ya?
I dont know about you, but i multitask when i am here, keeping this place on tabs as i go about my buisness. So i wonderd, do you? And what do you do?

So here is the idea. You post something else you were writing (that your ok with us knowing about) at the same time when you were logged in here. But just a snippet! And then others try and guess what you were doing. I coud be another forum, work, schoolwork, etc. We try and guess what you were talking about! But give hints!

I have no idea if this will work cause i just got the idea 5 muinits ago.

I will start.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]After inoculation, the population increased rapidly from 0 to 0.2 (absorbance) in the first 4 hours; between 4 and 8 hours the population increased slightly from 0.2 to 0.22; between 8 and 12 hours the population increased from 0.22 to 0.27; between 12 and 24 hours the population changed from 0.27 to 0.38; between 24 and 48 hours the population changed from 0.38 to 0.4

What was i talking about? (can be pretty broad, cause everyones unlikely to get it dead on)

Hint: i was reading a (starts with a g)

I have about 10 tabs open at ALL times... do you want me to go in order? Or the one closest to the left or right?

I'll go to a website, click my mouse wheel on every topic i want to read, go to a different website and do the same untill i've gone to about 4 forums, then go though them one by one. all while limewire is downloading mp3's lol

Yeah, I kinda do the same, just tab every topic I wanna read, then go through everyone. OMG, this topic is tabbed right now!!!1111

-Ben

I was reading a wikipedia entry. It had the following paragraph in it:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Another solution to some of the paradoxes is to consider that space and time are not infinitely divisible. Just because our number system enables us to give a number between any two numbers, it does not necessarily follow that there is a point in space between any two different points in space, and the same goes for time.

You can see if you can figure out which entry it is from the caption alone, though it'd be easy to cheat with Google.

Hint: The entry's subject matter was mentioned in the movie "I.Q."

I assume Finch's paragraph is talking about working with germs, but that's not the 'g' he's talking about. I'm not sure what he was reading exactly.

i am often on newbeetle.org

i usually get distracted by my 1-year old who likes to follow me and try to bang on the keyboard. right now i'm waiting for my coffe to get ready and shower. it is the crack of dawn, after all. it's like 10 in the morning right now!

usually surfing one or two of a half dozen other forums im a member of as well as being on here..............

Back