What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday rattler_mt!

• Thread starter Travis
  • Start date
Happy Birthday! I hope it's a good one! :3 :) ;) :D :p :-O :banana2: :boogie: :jester: :-D :woot: :clap: :alien: :grin: :) :lol: :bigthumpup: :rookwoot: :beer: :cool: :p :nana: :-P-:

forgot it was my birthday till bout noon when i had to fill out my BMA slip to get permission to hunt on a guys land.......

Happy birthday hope it was a good one. =)

Hahaha

Happy birthday! :)

lol, rattler. Happy birthday.

xvart.

bluebird most here get squeamish over what i did for my birthday weekend.........though as a present to myself im putting of skinning and butchering till the morning :D the gimp got herself a deer much to my surprise as she can only put weight on one foot due to her having surgery that required the partial detachment of her Achilles tendon on her right foot to remove a bone spur, one shot through the blood vessels above the heart put the doe down though.....didnt hurt any meat thank god as there wasnt much to start with, my doe from a couple weekends ago was close to 200 pounds on the hoof....i packed out Darlas without dragging it, just grabbed 2 feet in one hand, 2 feet in another, picked it up and walked it to the pickup, can you say veal? :D .....she drew blood this weekend, my oldest missed her first deer and i never fired a shot even with 3 days out..........still had to get bloody to field dress the wifes though.....

Happy bday dude!! :) I don't think I'm a fan of this reusing the old topic for current bdays :p

Andrew

Happy birthday dude :D

Happy Bday! :D Have fun with that deer!

Next year maybe she can field dress yours as a birthday gift. Hope it was a good one.

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one :-D

Happy birthday...

Dang...I keep missing birthdays!

I hope it was a great day! Best wishes for a great year ahead in your new age. :D

Back