What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm scared

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I was just outside getting ready to take the garbage to the curb and there was 3 very loud gun shot noises. I'm almost positive they were gun shots, and not a car backfiring or anything. I'm home alone and I'm scared to death! Do I call the police? As soon as I heard it I ran back inside, didn't even close my garage door, I'm too scared to go outside!  
sign_help.gif

I'm scared, too
Oo.gif

They aren't after you.. relax.. call the cops if you want to.

You wouldn't happen to be a Crip, would you
mad.gif

EAST COAST BLOODS FOR LYFE BABY!

I know they're not after me, but it's still scary! I don't know if you need to call the cops in a situation like this or not?? What's a Crip?
rock.gif

Call em. What can it hurt?

It's a gangmember from the west coast, foo. We's Bloods.

laugh.gif

Oh god how I hate it when people talk like that...foo...yuck! Anywho, no I'm not a gangmember. If I was, I don't think I would be coming onto TF and asking for help cause I heard gunshots
tounge.gif

Don't worry, I'm just hunting snowbirds.

Oh goody, 0zzy is in town. Watch out Floridians, the devil has arrived!

I would call the cops and just tell them that you thought you heard gunshots and give them all the information you have. If anything, someone else out there may need help but unable to call the cops anymore...

xvart.

^I agree. Just call the cops if you feel that you are in danger.

I would say it depends on where you live. If you are in a big city then calling the cops may be a moot point. However if you are ina smaller town where gunshots are not exactly normal then a call to the cops can't hurt.

I would go close your garage door though

LOL, thanks Pyro, I did close it last night after I posted. I had the guts to run out there and push the garage button, then ran back inside,lol. I'm in a very small community, but when my bf came home and I told him about it he just said someone was probably just shooting at a snake or something, cause I heard it come from this big field right across from our house. I didn't call the cops though.

Any updates? Was there anything on the news or in the papers about a gun wound or assault? Hope everything is back to normal and peaceful.

xvart.

Thanks xvart. I deliberatly watched the local news last night but there was nothing about it on there. I think everything is back to normal now
smile.gif

Dang, I must have missed.

You missed alright.

I'd go get mine and join.

There were more gun shots last night, way more. I don't know what's going on. My bf thinks it's no big deal, and I don't either, I'm just curious why someone is firing off their gun
rock.gif

Do you live within the city limits?
Or close the the city limit line?

That depends 0zzy, are you going to make another joke or are you being serious? It's hard to tell. I live in the city limits I guess. I don't really know, I still don't know my way around here too well.

Well inside the city limits it's illegal to fire a gun. Outside the city limits it is perfectly legal to shoot as often as you want. Just as long as you endanger other people or their property.

Back