What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My dog is on PROZAC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe I asked to hear your life story.

I want a mod to lock this thread! LOCK THE DARN THREAD!!!!!!

Lol, you're right. Too many good times to post here.

You heard the gal. It's her thread. Lock it.

I don't think there's a mod on here to lock it
sad.gif

Ozzy should lock it
smile.gif

I have to agree with you on that one there.

I think it's time for a mature person to step in and stop this. Since there are none around I guess I'll have to do it.

First off Niki, I made a little joke about your dog. It's a joke I would have made about any other members here. I make jokes about other people the same as I do you. I even let myself be the butt of jokes on me. I've done it many times. The funniset was the bear story that death66 posted. That was a very funny story. I was the butt of that joke, and guess what me and Doug planned the joke and I even wrote it, he posted it. It made me look like a fool, but it was a joke and it was funny. We all laughed until some mod deleted it and I still haven't figured out who deleted it.

The only difference between the jokes I make about you and other people here are that you come here make 4 or 5 posts, I make jokes about almost all of them because for whatever reason your posts are so easy to make jokes about. You then disappear for about a month, and then come back with 4 or 5 more topics. I make a joke, you get offended and a big argument breaks out. Normaly at this point I stop making posts to let things cool down. You disappear. A month later you come back and it all starts again.

Last time I told you I would not make anymore jokes. I stopped posting any jokes about you or your posts. Within two days you started pm'ing me, and asking in the topics to please respond to your topics. You said you were sorry and you didn't want me to ignore you anymore.

Now it's time for you to make a decision. Whatever you decide now will be PERMANTE. Do you want me to not talk to you and not make posts in your topic or do you want me to make any response I want.

I refuse to not make jokes in your topics, if you decide you want me to keep responding. I will not treat you any different than I do any other member. If another member posts a topic thats an easy target for a joke, I'm going to post my joke. Same goes for you. I will not pretend to believe everything you say so that you feel better about yourself. The way you feel about yourself is up to you and not based on me, or my jokes. You are the only one that can control your life.

Nikki just sent me a very nice PM. You'll get what you want, Nikki.

As much fun as this has been I'll grant your requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back