What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My dog is on PROZAC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Yup you read it correctly, my dog is now on Prozac! We took her to the vet today and we mentioned that she has MAJOR seperation anxiety, I mean really bad! She now takes 1 prozac a day. The vet said it might take 10 days to show any results but I really hope it works soon. BTW remember when I said that my dogs stitches were still in months after she got spayed, and many people here (and my bf) didn't believe me and said it was just veins, or adnedarn said it was just scar tissue, well you were all wrong and I was right,lol. The vet looked today and the stitches are still there but it's not a big deal, they will just take longer to disolve. You were wrong 0zzy, HAHAHAHAHAHA  
nana.gif

woot.gif

jestera.gif

Anybody else's dog on Prozac? Maybe PAK's new dog Charlie needs some  
wink.gif.gif

If I was your dog I would demand something way stronger than prozac. I'd be begging for some arsenic.

..LMAO!

OMG dude, I love you! You're too funny!

Here we go AGAIN!

You know, I think it's kind of sorry that you would say that about PAK's dog, especially after she consoled you about your rat. PAK loves her dog.

I never said she didn't love her dog JLAP. I was joking! You don't seem to get that. It's funny how when I was having issues with my dog before and 0zzy made a big joke about, you thought that was funny, how interesting is that. If PAK is hurt by my comment then I apologize to her, I don't think she has even seen it yet. If you have something against me JLAP why don't you come out and say it finally.

I don't even remember you're dog. I don't think that's a funny joke given the circumstances. When you make a post about your prozac dog it invites jokes.

I'm gonna leave it at that. Don't feel like arguing today.

Everything I say invites a joke from 0zzy. I don't feel like arguing any day JLAP, but you really bother me sometimes.

Not to mention 0zzy was making fun of how my dog apparently hates me and would rather die than be with me. I don't find that funny, but I'm glad you do, just shows that you're on the same mind level as 0zzy. Now I'm going to leave it at that.

I'm glad we have mutual feelings.

Yeah but at least I wasn't afraid to say it.

You're right.... I guess you'r just more of a man than I am.

Wow you're almost as funny as 0zzy. Maybe you two should get together, you do love him I see.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Everything I say invites a joke from 0zzy.

I agree 100%

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]JLAP, but you really bother me sometimes.

JLAP, welcome to the club, brother.

0zzy I would love to talk to you one on one to see what the
mad.gif
your problem is.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ Dec. 01 2006,6:51)]Wow you're almost as funny as 0zzy. Maybe you two should get together, you do love him I see.
If you can't make it work, I can't
smile.gif

ENOUGH BICKERING.

If you've got a problem then COOL OFF.

Work it out with each other, a mod, in private or just forget it. This isn't the appropriate medium for a private arguement.

Thank you.

I'm thinking you can ;)

You're right est, I'm sorry (to est)

blahblah9xm.gif

rock.gif

i thought at first that it was a joke about the dog on prozac. man, this thread has gone totally off topic. it's hilarious though.

about dogs: i'm having some potty issues with my chihuahua mix.

about the bickering: hilarious... what are you guys, like 8 years old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back